Madeline Play Vanity
Give your child the perfect spot to play dress-up and make-believe.
- 37.5" wide x 11.5" deep x 41.5" high
- Dress-Up Tower: 16" wide x 15" deep x 46.75" high
- Expertly crafted with a solid hardwood frame.
- Vanity features a beveled three-panel mirror and cubbies.
- Tuffet stool (sold separately) has a comfortable cushioned top covered in pink twill.
- Vanity is finished in layers for an exceptionally rich, antiqued patina.
- Dress-Up Tower features a large mirror and acrylic knobs for hanging jewelry.
- Tip resistant kit included.
- Dimensions & Care
- Rigorously tested to meet or exceed the highest industry safety standards.
- Vanity is masterfully crafted from solid hardwood and MDF, an engineered wood that lends exceptional strength and ensures that it will endure over time.
- All wood is kiln dried for added strength and lasting beauty.
- Finished by hand for an antiqued patina, then sealed with a protective child-safe lacquer.
- Tuffet stool has a pure cotton cushion cover.
- Get tips on how to measure for furniture.
- Overall: 37.5" wide x 11.5" deep x 41.5" high
- Side Cabinet (2): 12" wide x 11.5" deep x 21.5" high
- Cubby Interior (4): 7.5" wide x 7" deep x 9.5" high
- Seating area at desk: 15" wide x 10.5" deep x 19" high
- Desktop: 16" wide x 10.5" deep x 2" thick
- Center Mirror: 17" x 12.5" wide x 17" high
- Side Mirror (2): 6.5" wide x 14..5" high
- Clearance under cabinet: 4"
- Assembled Weight: 123 pounds
- Stool with cushion: 12" diameter, 13" high
- Stool without cushion: 11.5" diameter, 12" high
- Seat: 11.5" diameter
- Cushion: 12" diameter, 1.5" thick
- Assembled Weight: 6.5 pounds
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 30 pounds
- Overall: 16" wide x 15" deep x 46.75" high
- View content and care for our upholstery and slipcover fabrics.
- Dust often using a soft, dry cloth.
- Protect from direct sunlight and extreme temperatures.
- Blot spills immediately with a clean, damp cloth.
- We do not recommend the use of chemical cleansers, abrasives, furniture polish or wax.
- How to care for slipcovers and upholstered furniture.
- How to install slipcovers.
- Shipping & Return Info
Quick Ship: 1-3 Weeks
- Quick-Ship items are generally delivered in 1-3 weeks. Please confirm delivery time when adding to cart. This service is subject to product availability at time of shipping.
Special Order: 8-10 Weeks, 10+ weeks
- Made to Order items are generally delivered within 8-10 weeks to addresses within the contiguous 48 states. There are a few items that will be deliever within 10+ weeks. Please confirm delivery time when adding to cart. Once it reaches our distribution center, a local delivery service will contact you to schedule a delivery appointment.
- All non-upholstered furniture items will arrive within 7 to 10 business days in most metropolitan areas.**
Unlimited Flat Rate White Glove Delivery
With Unlimited Flat Rate Furniture Delivery, an unlimited number of eligible furniture and select non-furniture items in your order can be delivered with our white glove service for a single flat rate. The exact shipping charges are based on our shipping location and will be applied in the Checkout Payment & Review page.
View our complete Shipping and Delivery.
At Pottery Barn Kids, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment; upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage. We will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment. The following items are non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Personalized/Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Special-order items (including made-to-order upholstery and custom items)
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.x7 or $.x9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Questions? See our full Returns Policy.