Madeline Play Vanity
Give your child the perfect spot to play dress-up and make-believe.
HOW IT IS CONSTRUCTED
- Vanity is finished in layers for an exceptionally rich, antiqued patina.
- Vanity is masterfully crafted from solid hardwood and MDF (Medium Density Fiberboard).
- All wood is kiln dried, a process that ensures that the furniture will never split, warp, crack or mildew.
- Tuffet stool has a pure cotton cushion cover.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Vanity features a beveled three-panel mirror and cubbies.
- Tuffet stool (sold separately) has a comfortable cushioned top covered in pink twill.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Spot clean.
- Rigorously tested to meet or exceed all required and voluntary safety standards.
- Anti-tip kit included: comes with safety-tested mounting hardware, instructions and a nylon strap. To prevent injuries from furniture tip-over, this item should be permanently fixed to the wall. how to install anti-tip kits.
- To see our entire collection of Madeline furniture and learn more, check out our Madeline Collection
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 37.5" wide x 11.5" deep x 41.5" high
- Side Cabinet (2): 12" wide x 11.5" deep x 21.5" high
- Cubby Interior (4): 8.25" wide x 10.25" deep x 7.25" high
- Seating area at desk: 15" wide x 10.5" deep x 19" high
- Desktop: 16" wide x 10.5" deep x 2" thick
- Center Mirror: 17" x 12.5" wide x 17" high
- Side Mirror (2): 6.5" wide x 14.5" high
- Clearance under cabinet: 4"
- Assembled Weight: 123 pounds
- Stool with cushion: 12" diameter, 13" high
- Stool without cushion: 11.5" diameter, 12" high
- Seat: 11.5" diameter
- Cushion: 12" diameter, 1.5" thick
- Assembled Weight: 6.5 pounds
- Dust often using a soft, dry cloth.
- Protect from direct sunlight and extreme temperatures.
- Blot spills immediately with a clean, damp cloth.
- We do not recommend the use of chemical cleansers, abrasives, furniture polish or wax.
- Shipping & Returns
UNLIMITED FLAT RATE DELIVERY
With Unlimited Flat Rate Furniture Delivery, an unlimited number of eligible furniture and select non-furniture items in your order can be delivered with our white glove service for a single flat rate. The exact shipping charges are based on our shipping location and will be applied in the Checkout Payment & Review page.
- All non-upholstered furniture items will arrive within 7 to 10 business days in most metropolitan areas.**
QUICK SHIP: 2-4 Weeks for in-stock fabrics within the Metropolitan Area
- Quick-Ship items are generally delivered in 2-4 weeks within the Metropolitan area. Please confirm delivery time when adding to cart. This service is subject to product availability at time of shipping.
SPECIAL ORDER: 8-10 Weeks, 10+ weeks
- Made to Order items are generally delivered within 8-10 weeks to addresses within the contiguous 48 states. There are a few items that will be deliever within 10+ weeks. Please confirm delivery time when adding to cart. Once it reaches our distribution center, a local delivery service will contact you to schedule a delivery appointment.
View our complete Shipping and Delivery.
Eligible items can be returned for a refund of the merchandise value within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items. An original receipt or gift receipt is required.
HOW TO RETURN
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn Kids store for free.
- By Phone - For non-custom furniture and other oversized items, call Customer Service at 1-800-993-4923
- By UPS - print a return label from our Returns Policy page and
- bring to a UPS location.
ITEMS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment.
- Monogrammed/Personalized items
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
For assistance please contact Customer Service at 1.888.922.4119, 7 days a week, 5:00 am - 9:00 pm (PST). We cannot accept returns on final-sale items ending in .99, monogrammed items or items damaged through normal wear and tear. Made-to-Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Delivery fees are non-refundable.
View our complete Returns Policy.