A molded floral detail on the headboard is the signature flourish of our exclusive Madeline Collection. Beautifully crafted with inset paneling on the headboard and footboard and solid wood fluted posts. Hardwood framing and two layers of protective sealant ensure the longevity of this collection for years of use.
HOW IT IS CONSTRUCTED
- Expertly crafted from solid poplar wood and MDF (medium density fiberboard), an engineered wood that lends exceptional strength and ensures that the dresser will endure over time.
- Hand finished in layers for an exceptionally rich, antiqued patina.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Detailed with molded side panels and edges, and fluted legs for heirloom appeal.
- Dresser is equipped with two small and three large drawers.
- Fitted with hexagonal solid wood drawer pulls.
- Adjustable levelers ensure stability on uneven surfaces.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- 44.5" wide x 20" deep x 42.75" high
- Rigorously tested to meet or exceed all required and voluntary safety standards.
- Anti-tip kit included: comes with safety-tested mounting hardware, instructions and a nylon strap. To prevent injuries from furniture tip-over, this item should be permanently fixed to the wall. how to install anti-tip kits.
- Wood swatches, below, are available for $20 each. We will provide a merchandise refund for swatches if they’re returned within 30 days.
- To see our entire collection of Madeline furniture and learn more, check out our
- Madeline Collection
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 44.5" wide x 20" deep x 42.75" high
- Small Drawer Interior (2): 18.5" wide x 13.5" deep x 5.5" high
- Large Drawer Interior (3): 38" wide x 14" deep x 7.5" high
- Drawer Pulls: 2" diameter, 1" deep
- Legs: 2" square
- Clearance under dresser: 8"
- Weight: 132 pounds
- Dust often using a soft, dry cloth.
- Protect from direct sunlight and extreme temperatures.
- Blot spills immediately with a clean, damp cloth.
- We do not recommend the use of chemical cleansers, abrasives, furniture polish or wax.
- Shipping & Returns
Standard UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days.
NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Available within the contiguous 48 states
- An extra charge of $17.50 per address.
- Order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day
- Orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday.
- Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or made-to-order items.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View our complete Shipping and Delivery.
Eligible items can be returned for a refund of the merchandise value within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items. An original receipt or gift receipt is required.
HOW TO RETURN
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn Kids store for free.
- By Phone - For non-custom furniture and other oversized items, call Customer Service at 1-800-993-4923
- By UPS - print a return label from our Returns Policy page and
- bring to a UPS location.
ITEMS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment.
- Monogrammed/Personalized items
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
View our complete Returns Policy.