A molded floral detail on the headboard is the signature flourish of our exclusive Madeline Collection. Beautifully crafted with inset paneling on the headboard and footboard and solid wood fluted posts. Hardwood framing and two layers of protective sealant ensure the longevity of this collection for years of use.
HOW IT IS CONSTRUCTED
- Expertly crafted with of rubber wood, pine wood, mahogany veneers and MDF (medium density fiberboard) an engineered wood that lends exceptional strength and ensures that the bed will endure over time.
- The use of mahogany veneers results in high-quality furniture with flawless surfaces and consistent color tones.
- Masterfully crafted with mortise-and-tenon construction, and tongue-and-groove joinery for structural integrity.
- Slat-roll foundation is made of 100% solid wood for extra strength.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Features intricate floral molding and fluted posts.
- Mattress platform can be positioned at 2 heights: (1) lower position for easy access in and out of bed for young children, (2) higher position to accommodate a trundle for overnight guests or for extra storage.
- Slat-roll foundation is designed for use with or without a box spring.
- Feet feature nylon glides with levelers for even stability on uneven floors.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Twin: 80" wide x 44" long x 42" high
- Rigorously tested to meet or exceed all required and voluntary safety standards.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 80" wide x 44" deep x 42" high
- Side Rails: 6" high
- Clearance under side rails: 10"
- Mattress: 38" wide x 74.5" long
- Accommodates a standard twin-sized mattress
- Trundle: 74.5" wide x 40.5" deep x 7" high
- Slats: 14
- Weight: 231 pounds
- Dust often using a soft, dry cloth.
- Protect from direct sunlight and extreme temperatures.
- Blot spills immediately with a clean, damp cloth.
- We do not recommend the use of chemical cleansers, abrasives, furniture polish or wax.
- Shipping & Return Info
Quick Ship: 1-3 Weeks
- Quick-Ship items are generally delivered in 1-3 weeks. Please confirm delivery time when adding to cart. This service is subject to product availability at time of shipping.
Special Order: 8-10 Weeks, 10+ weeks
- Made to Order items are generally delivered within 8-10 weeks to addresses within the contiguous 48 states. There are a few items that will be deliever within 10+ weeks. Please confirm delivery time when adding to cart. Once it reaches our distribution center, a local delivery service will contact you to schedule a delivery appointment.
- All non-upholstered furniture items will arrive within 7 to 10 business days in most metropolitan areas.**
Unlimited Flat Rate White Glove Delivery
With Unlimited Flat Rate Furniture Delivery, an unlimited number of eligible furniture and select non-furniture items in your order can be delivered with our white glove service for a single flat rate. The exact shipping charges are based on our shipping location and will be applied in the Checkout Payment & Review page.
View our complete Shipping and Delivery.
At Pottery Barn Kids, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment; upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage. We will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment. The following items are non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Personalized/Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Special-order items (including made-to-order upholstery and custom items)
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.x7 or $.x9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Questions? See our full Returns Policy.
- Guides and Tools