A molded floral detail on the headboard is the signature flourish of our exclusive Madeline Collection. Beautifully crafted with inset paneling on the headboard and footboard and solid wood fluted posts. Hardwood framing and two layers of protective sealant ensure the longevity of this collection for years of use.
HOW IT IS CONSTRUCTED
- Expertly crafted with of rubber wood, pine wood, mahogany veneers and MDF (medium density fiberboard) an engineered wood that lends exceptional strength and ensures that the bed will endure over time.
- The use of mahogany veneers results in high-quality furniture with flawless surfaces and consistent color tones.
- Masterfully crafted with mortise-and-tenon construction, and tongue-and-groove joinery for structural integrity.
- Slat-roll foundation is made of 100% solid wood for extra strength.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Features intricate floral molding and fluted posts.
- Mattress platform can be positioned at 2 heights: (1) lower position for easy access in and out of bed for young children, (2) higher position to accommodate a trundle for overnight guests or for extra storage.
- Slat-roll foundation is designed for use with or without a box spring.
- Feet feature nylon glides with levelers for even stability on uneven floors.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Twin: 80" wide x 44" long x 42" high
- Rigorously tested to meet or exceed all required and voluntary safety standards.
- To see our entire collection of Madeline furniture and learn more, check out our
- Madeline Collection
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 80" wide x 44" deep x 42" high
- Side Rails: 6" high
- Clearance under side rails: 10"
- Mattress: 38" wide x 74.5" long
- Accommodates a standard twin-sized mattress
- Trundle: 74.5" wide x 40.5" deep x 7" high
- Slats: 14
- Weight: 231 pounds
- Dust often using a soft, dry cloth.
- Protect from direct sunlight and extreme temperatures.
- Blot spills immediately with a clean, damp cloth.
- We do not recommend the use of chemical cleansers, abrasives, furniture polish or wax.
- Shipping & Returns
UNLIMITED FLAT RATE DELIVERY
With Unlimited Flat Rate Furniture Delivery, an unlimited number of eligible furniture and select non-furniture items in your order can be delivered with our white glove service for a single flat rate. The exact shipping charges are based on our shipping location and will be applied in the Checkout Payment & Review page.
- All non-upholstered furniture items will arrive within 7 to 10 business days in most metropolitan areas.**
QUICK SHIP: 1-3 Weeks for in-stock fabrics
- Quick-Ship items are generally delivered in 1-3 weeks. Please confirm delivery time when adding to cart. This service is subject to product availability at time of shipping.
SPECIAL ORDER: 8-10 Weeks, 10+ weeks
- Made to Order items are generally delivered within 8-10 weeks to addresses within the contiguous 48 states. There are a few items that will be deliever within 10+ weeks. Please confirm delivery time when adding to cart. Once it reaches our distribution center, a local delivery service will contact you to schedule a delivery appointment.
View our complete Shipping and Delivery.
Eligible items can be returned for a refund of the merchandise value within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items. An original receipt or gift receipt is required.
HOW TO RETURN
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn Kids store for free.
- By Phone - For non-custom furniture and other oversized items, call Customer Service at 1-800-993-4923
- By UPS - print a return label from our Returns Policy page and
- bring to a UPS location.
ITEMS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment.
- Monogrammed/Personalized items
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
View our complete Returns Policy.
- Guides and Tools