Mackenzie Thomas & Friends™ Hard-Sided Spinner Luggage
Pack their bag for their adventure on Sir Topham Hatt's railway! This durable suitcase features Thomas the Tank Engine™. From its smooth-rolling wheels and easy-access compartments to its weather-resistant exterior, this industrial design easily combines kid-friendly styles with serious functionality. As your little conductor is full steam ahead on their locomotive, this heavy-duty piece will hold all their travel essentials and some souvenirs, of course.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Made of water-resistant ABS with a 150-denier polyester lining.
- Features 4 sturdy wheels and two carry handles that make even heavy loads easy to tote.
- Hard sided luggage features one interior pocket which helps protect delicate items.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Heavy-duty plastic extension handle and tough nylon zippers stand up to years of use.
- All luggage pieces feature an adjustable handle.
- Spot clean.
- Small size is equivalent to most carry-on luggage, regulations may vary by airline.
- Please note, personalization placement varies and may not appear as shown.
- Personalization may cover all or part of the print.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall (without handle or wheels): 13" wide x 8.5" deep x 16" high
- Overall (with handle and wheels): 13" wide x 8.5" deep x 19" high
- Interior: 12.5" wide x 7" deep x 15" high
- Interior Pocket (1): 12.25" wide x 15" deep x 4.5" high
- Top Handle: 1" wide x 7" long
- Adjustable Handle (3 settings): 5.5" wide x 8.5" long minimum; 16.75" long maximum
- Weight: 5 pounds
- Overall (without handle or wheels): 15.5" wide x 10.5" deep x 22" high
- Overall (with handle and wheels): 15.5" wide x 10.5" deep x 25" high
- Interior: 15" wide x 10" deep x 21.5" high
- Interior Pocket (1): 14.5" wide x 21" deep x 4.5" high
- Top Handle: 1" wide x 7" long
- Adjustable Handle (3 settings): 5.5" wide x 11.5" long minimum; 18.75" long maximum
- Weight: 8.5 pounds
- Clean with a soft, damp cloth.
- Shipping & Returns
Standard UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days.
NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Available within the contiguous 48 states
- An extra charge of $26 per address.
- Order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day
- Orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday.
- Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or made-to-order items.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View our complete Shipping and Delivery.
Eligible items can be returned for a refund of the merchandise value within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items. An original receipt or gift receipt is required.
HOW TO RETURN
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn Kids store for free.
- By Phone - For non-custom furniture and other oversized items, call Customer Service at 1-800-993-4923
- By UPS - print a return label from our Returns Policy page and
- bring to a UPS location.
ITEMS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment.
- Monogrammed/Personalized items
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
For assistance please contact Customer Service at 1.888.922.4119, 7 days a week, 5:00 am - 9:00 pm (PST). We cannot accept returns on final-sale items ending in .99, monogrammed items or items damaged through normal wear and tear. Made-to-Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Delivery fees are non-refundable.
View our complete Returns Policy.