Mackenzie Critter Navy Panda Lunch Box
- Free & Fast Shipping
Find & Pick a Store
- Populating store list please wait.
There are no stores within miles of you.
Try entering a new location or adjusting the distance.
Prices and promotions may vary in stores. We make every effort to give you current product availability information, but our store inventory is always changing so an item's availability cannot be guaranteed.
Earn $1.00 (10%) back in rewards* on this item when using your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
This ultradurable lunch bag collection adds a sense of style to kids’ meals away from home. Easier to tote than plastic or metal lunch boxes, our reusable lunch bags boast lovable patterns and are designed to keep food cool and contained. This smart collection is sized to fit our food storage containers and features a weather-resistant exterior, an easy-to-clean molded interior and straps on the back that attach to our Mackenzie backpacks.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Shell is woven of tough 600-denier polyester.
- Interior is lined with PEVA (Polyethylene vinyl acetate).
- Critter lunch bag is yarn-dyed – fibers are treated individually with environmentally safe dyes before weaving to offer vibrant, lasting colors.
- Our Critter Lunch Bag holds a Spencer large, medium and mini food storage container and Spencer utensils or a Spencer stainless steel bento box and Spencer utensils.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- The Critter lunch bag features a exterior side mesh pocket to hold water bottle (sold separately) and one interior mesh pocket.
- Please note, personalization placement varies and may not appear as shown.
- Personalization may cover all or part of the print.
Critter Lunch Bag
- Overall: 8.5" wide x 3.5" deep x 9.5" high
- Interior: 8.25" wide x 3.25" deep x 9.25" high
- Interior Pocket (1): 8" wide x 5.5" high
- Interior Pocket (1): 4" wide x 2.25" high
- Exterior Side Mesh Pocket: 3" wide x 6.5" high
- Carrying Handle: 1.5" wide x 6.5" long
- Spot clean with a damp, white cloth.
Standard UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days.
NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Available within the contiguous 48 states
- An extra charge of $26 per address.
- Order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day
- Orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday.
- Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or made to order items.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View our complete Shipping and Delivery.
Eligible items can be returned for a refund of the merchandise value within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items. An original receipt or gift receipt is required.
HOW TO RETURN
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn Kids store for free.
- By Phone - For non-custom furniture and other oversized items, call Customer Service at 1-800-993-4923
- By UPS - print a return label from our Returns Policy page and
- bring to a UPS location.
ITEMS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment.
- Monogrammed/Personalized items
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
For assistance please contact Customer Service at 1.888.922.4119, 7 days a week, 5:00 am - 9:00 pm (PST). We cannot accept returns on final-sale items ending in .99, monogrammed items or items damaged through normal wear and tear. Made-to-Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Delivery fees are non-refundable.
View our complete Returns Policy.