Lux Trellis Rug - Pink
Diagonal stripes of silky cut pile add luxurious texture to our Trellis Rug. It’s beautifully woven from a blend of Indian and New Zealand wool, which naturally reduces shedding.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Self bound for quality that endures.
HOW IT IS CONSTRUCTED
- Rug is hand-woven of wool, which provides a super soft feel, and has a natural ability to resist staining, and soiling. Wool fiber is also naturally flame resistant, which makes it perfect for babies and kids.
- Rug is yarn-dyed. Fibers are treated individually with environmentally safe dyes before weaving to offer vibrant, lasting colors.
- Non-slip backing is made of recycled canvas fabric with odorless synthetic latex adhesive, which makes it non-slip for added safety. The synthetic latex provides a more durable and flexible backing that reduces odor and extends the rug’s life; it does not present a risk to those with latex allergies, nor does it dry out or break down over time.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Rug Pad recommended (sold separately); combine or cut pads to fit your order.
- For more information regarding construction and care, view our Rugs Glossary.
- Dimensions & Care
- 3' wide x 5' long (36" wide x 60" long)
- 5' wide x 8' long (60" wide x 96" long)
- 8' wide x 10' long (96" wide x 120" long)
- Vacuum regularly and/or shake to remove dust. For best results, use a low-power vacuum or a vacuum that does not have a beater brush.
- Keep away from excessive moisture.
- Blot spills immediately with a white cloth.
- Professional rug cleaning is recommended as needed.
- Harsh chemicals may damage or fade rug.
- Use rug protectors under heavy furniture.
- Shedding of loose fibers is normal during initial month of use.
- For indoor use only.
- Shipping & Return Info
Standard UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery and Processing
View the complete Shipping and Delivery.
- Personalized/Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Special-order items (including made-to-order upholstery and custom items)
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Questions? See our full Returns Policy.