LouLou Lollipop Trinity Silicone and Wood Teethers
Earn $25 back in rewards* for every $250 spent with your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
Designed so that it’s easy for little hands to grab, the Loulou Lollipop Silicone and Wood Teether is a bright baby must-have. It’s comprised of different mediums for your baby to bite into and soothe their new teeth. Crafted from the highest quality food-grade silicone and birch wood coated in organic olive oil and beeswax, this teether is a safe and stylish choice for your little one.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Food-grade silicone.
- Beech wood ring conditioned with organic olive oil and beeswax.
- Nylon cord.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Pottery Barn Kids is proud to offer our Price Match Guarantee on qualified products. All it takes is a call or email and we’ll happily get you the best price. Some exclusions apply, to contact us or learn more, click here.
- Suitable for ages three months and up.
- BPA-, PVC-, phathalates-, lead- and cadmium-free.
- Spot clean.
- Handmade in Vancouver, Canada.
- WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD – Click for details.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 3" diameter, 1.5" thick
- Weight: 2 ounces
- Both wood and silicone are antimicrobial. DO NOT SUBMERGE your wooden toys in water or allow them to be super wet for a long period of time. To clean, just wipe with a damp cloth. Use mild dish soap sparingly.
- If the finish on your wood toy dulls over time, simply apply a 50/50 mixture of beeswax and food grade oil, such as organic olive oil or coconut oil, on the wood. Let it soak in and wipe off.
- Shipping & Returns
Standard UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days.
NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Available within the contiguous 48 states
- An extra charge of $26 per address.
- Order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day
- Orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday.
- Monogrammed items take additional days for delivery. A delivery estimate will be quoted on your Payment & Review page.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View our complete Shipping and Delivery.
Eligible items can be returned for a refund of the merchandise value within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items. An original receipt or gift receipt is required.
HOW TO RETURN
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn Kids store for free.
- By Phone - For non-custom furniture and other oversized items, call Customer Service at 1-800-993-4923
- By UPS - print a return label from our Returns Policy page and bring to a UPS location.
ITEMS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment.
- Monogrammed/Personalized items
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
For assistance please contact Customer Service at 1.888.922.4119, 7 days a week, 5:00 am - 9:00 pm (PST). We cannot accept returns on final-sale items ending in .99, monogrammed items or items damaged through normal wear and tear. Made-to-Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Delivery fees are non-refundable.
View our complete Returns Policy.