LouLou Lollipop Trinity Silicone and Wood Teethers
Find & Pick a Store
- Populating store list please wait.
There are no stores within miles of you.
Try entering a new location or adjusting the distance.
Prices and promotions may vary in stores. We make every effort to give you current product availability information, but our store inventory is always changing so an item's availability cannot be guaranteed.
Earn $3.00 (10%) back in rewards* on this item when using your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
Designed so that it’s easy for little hands to grab, the Loulou Lollipop Silicone and Wood Teether is a bright baby must-have. It’s comprised of different mediums for your baby to bite into and soothe their new teeth. Crafted from the highest quality food-grade silicone and birch wood coated in organic olive oil and beeswax, this teether is a safe and stylish choice for your little one.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Food-grade silicone.
- Beech wood ring conditioned with organic olive oil and beeswax.
- Nylon cord.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Pottery Barn Kids is proud to offer our Price Match Guarantee on qualified products. All it takes is a call or email and we’ll happily get you the best price. Some exclusions apply, to contact us or learn more, click here.
- Suitable for ages three months and up.
- BPA-, PVC-, phathalates-, lead- and cadmium-free.
- Spot clean.
- Handmade in Vancouver, Canada.
- WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD – Click for details.
- Overall: 3" diameter, 1.5" thick
- Weight: 2 ounces
- Both wood and silicone are antimicrobial. DO NOT SUBMERGE your wooden toys in water or allow them to be super wet for a long period of time. To clean, just wipe with a damp cloth. Use mild dish soap sparingly.
- If the finish on your wood toy dulls over time, simply apply a 50/50 mixture of beeswax and food grade oil, such as organic olive oil or coconut oil, on the wood. Let it soak in and wipe off.
Standard UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days.
NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Available within the contiguous 48 states
- An extra charge of $26 per address.
- Order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day
- Orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday.
- Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or made to order items.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View our complete Shipping and Delivery.
Eligible items can be returned for a refund of the merchandise value within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items. An original receipt or gift receipt is required.
HOW TO RETURN
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn Kids store for free.
- By Phone - For non-custom furniture and other oversized items, call Customer Service at 1-800-993-4923
- By UPS - print a return label from our Returns Policy page and
- bring to a UPS location.
ITEMS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment.
- Monogrammed/Personalized items
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
For assistance please contact Customer Service at 1.888.922.4119, 7 days a week, 5:00 am - 9:00 pm (PST). We cannot accept returns on final-sale items ending in .99, monogrammed items or items damaged through normal wear and tear. Made-to-Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Delivery fees are non-refundable.
View our complete Returns Policy.