Lorena Canals Washable Hippy Rug
This playfully designed Lorena Canals Hippy Rug adds a colorful touch of boho to their room. A fun zig-zag pattern with fringes on each end adorns this whimsical pastel rug. Designer Lorena Canals specializes in crafting stylish and quality rugs that are ethically made so it’s a safer choice for your child.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Easy cleaning allows you to put the rug in washing machine.
- Cut pile has softness while resisting matting and crushing.
- Self-bound for enduring quality.
HOW IT IS CONSTRUCTED
- Rug is table-tufted from 100% cotton. The cotton is very soft and strong fabric as well as biodegradable. Cotton is easy to clean, making it ideal for families.
- Rug is yarn-dyed. Fibers are treated individually with environmentally safe dyes before weaving to offer vibrant, lasting colors.
- Rug is backed with 78% cotton, 15% polyester, and 7% viscose.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Machine wash.
- For more information regarding construction and care, view our Rugs Glossary.
- Dimensions & Care
- 4’ wide x 5’ long (48" wide x 60" long)
- Approximately 0.5" thick
- Weight: 7.75 pounds
- Machine wash separately using a delicate cycle.
- We recommend 30° C or 86° F temperature.
- Do not use bleach or non-chlorine bleach.
- We recommend using a washing machine with a capacity of 8 kg or 17.5 pounds.
- Use a light soap, and do not use softeners.
- Do not leave in the machine once the wash has finished, as the colors may run or stain.
- Dry in the tumble dryer at low temperature.
- Avoid drying in the sun.
- Don't worry if lint appears, as this is residue fiber produced from cutting the cotton.
- During the first few days, it is advisable to sweep the rug with a hard brush in the direction of the plush, and then it is recommended to use the vacuum cleaner.
- Should you find any long or loose threads, cut these using a pair of scissors. Never pull a thread.
- Use rug protectors under heavy furniture.
- Shipping & Returns
Standard UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days.
NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Available within the contiguous 48 states
- An extra charge of $26 per address.
- Order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day
- Orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday.
- Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or made-to-order items.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View our complete Shipping and Delivery.
Eligible items can be returned for a refund of the merchandise value within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items. An original receipt or gift receipt is required.
HOW TO RETURN
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn Kids store for free.
- By Phone - For non-custom furniture and other oversized items, call Customer Service at 1-800-993-4923
- By UPS - print a return label from our Returns Policy page and
- bring to a UPS location.
ITEMS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment.
- Monogrammed/Personalized items
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
View our complete Returns Policy.