Lorena Canals Washable Hippy Rug
Earn $25 in rewards* for every $250 spent with your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
This playfully designed Lorena Canals Hippy Rug adds a colorful touch of boho to their room. A fun zig-zag pattern with fringes on each end adorns this whimsical pastel rug. Designer Lorena Canals specializes in crafting stylish and quality rugs that are ethically made so it’s a safer choice for your child.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Easy cleaning allows you to put the rug in washing machine.
- Cut pile has softness while resisting matting and crushing.
- Self-bound for enduring quality.
HOW IT IS CONSTRUCTED
- Rug is table-tufted from 100% cotton. The cotton is very soft and strong fabric as well as biodegradable. Cotton is easy to clean, making it ideal for families.
- Rug is yarn-dyed. Fibers are treated individually with environmentally safe dyes before weaving to offer vibrant, lasting colors.
- Rug is backed with 78% cotton, 15% polyester, and 7% viscose.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Machine wash.
- For more information regarding construction and care, view our Rugs Glossary.
- Dimensions & Care
- 4’ wide x 5’ long (48" wide x 60" long)
- Approximately 0.5" thick
- Weight: 7.75 pounds
- Machine wash separately using a delicate cycle.
- We recommend 30° C or 86° F temperature.
- Do not use bleach or non-chlorine bleach.
- We recommend using a washing machine with a capacity of 8 kg or 17.5 pounds.
- Use a light soap, and do not use softeners.
- Do not leave in the machine once the wash has finished, as the colors may run or stain.
- Dry in the tumble dryer at low temperature.
- Avoid drying in the sun.
- Don't worry if lint appears, as this is residue fiber produced from cutting the cotton.
- During the first few days, it is advisable to sweep the rug with a hard brush in the direction of the plush, and then it is recommended to use the vacuum cleaner.
- Should you find any long or loose threads, cut these using a pair of scissors. Never pull a thread.
- Use rug protectors under heavy furniture.
- Shipping & Returns
Standard UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days.
NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Available within the contiguous 48 states
- An extra charge of $26 per address.
- Order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day
- Orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday.
- Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or made to order items.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View our complete Shipping and Delivery.
Eligible items can be returned for a refund of the merchandise value within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items. An original receipt or gift receipt is required.
HOW TO RETURN
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn Kids store for free.
- By Phone - For non-custom furniture and other oversized items, call Customer Service at 1-800-993-4923
- By UPS - print a return label from our Returns Policy page and
- bring to a UPS location.
ITEMS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment.
- Monogrammed/Personalized items
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
For assistance please contact Customer Service at 1.888.922.4119, 7 days a week, 5:00 am - 9:00 pm (PST). We cannot accept returns on final-sale items ending in .99, monogrammed items or items damaged through normal wear and tear. Made-to-Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Delivery fees are non-refundable.
View our complete Returns Policy.