Lola Swivel Glider & Ottoman
Channel vintage sophistication with this art deco-inspired nursery glider featuring sloped arms, a deep bucket-style seat and a sturdy base that swivels and glides. Plus, with lots of fabric choices, this chair is built for maximum comfort and lasting style.
HOW IT'S CONSTRUCTED
- Hardwood frame is kiln dried and corner blocked for structural integrity.
- Hypoallergenic to protect against allergens and create a healthy sleep environment.
- GREENGUARD Gold Certified. Meets or exceeds stringent chemical emissions standards. Learn more.
- Certified GOTS (Global Organic Textile Standards): This product meets the gold standard of textile production – it exceeds organic fiber requirements, contains no restricted chemicals and meets strict social responsibility standards.
- Organic Content Standard (OCS) certification. Textiles made of organically grown materials according to the Organic Content Standard guarantees the traceability and integrity of the raw materials during all the manufacturing stages.
- Made in a Fair Trade Certified™ facility. Learn more.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- The soft seat cushion cannot be removed.
- Chair is upholstered in beautiful blush colored velvet fabric made from 79% cotton and 21% polyester.
- Chair will swivel and glide.
- Ottoman is upholstered in same fabric.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- All Pottery Barn Kids juvenile products are tested at 3rd party CPSC accredited labs to meet or exceed all industry voluntarily and regulatory safety requirements.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 39.5" wide x 38.5" deep x 36.5" high
- Diagonal Depth: 34"
- Seat: 24" wide x 24.5" deep
- Seat height from floor: 19"
- Back: 36.5" high
- Arm: 2" wide x 34" long
- Arm height from floor: 27.5"
- Weight: 77 pounds
- Overall: 30.5" wide x 20" deep x 19" high
- Weight: 26.5 pounds
- View content and care for our upholstery and slipcover fabrics.
- How to care for slipcovers and upholstered furniture.
- Shipping & Returns
QUICK SHIP: Delivered in 3-5 Weeks to Major Metropolitan Areas
Quick-Ship items are generally delivered in 3-5 weeks within a Metropolitan area. More accurate delivery times to your address will be provided during check out. This service is subject to product availability at time of shipping. You can return eligible item(s) within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Questions? See our full Easy Returns Policy.
MADE TO ORDER: Non-Returnable
Made to Order items are generally delivered within 6+ weeks to addresses within the contiguous 48 states. There are a few items that will be deliever within 10+ weeks. More accurate delivery times to your address will be provided during check out. Once it reaches our distribution center, a local delivery service will contact you to schedule a delivery appointment.
UNLIMITED FLAT RATE DELIVERY
With Unlimited Flat Rate Furniture Delivery, an unlimited number of eligible furniture and select non-furniture items in your order can be delivered with our white glove service for a single flat rate. With our premium White Glove Service, items are brought into your home, most are unpacked and assembled*, and the packaging is removed. The exact shipping charges are based on our shipping location and will be applied in the Checkout Payment & Review page.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View our complete Shipping and Delivery.
ITEMS NON-ELIGIBLE FOR RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Monogrammed/Personalized items
View our complete Returns Policy.