Lola Swivel Glider & Ottoman
Channel vintage sophistication with this art deco-inspired nursery glider featuring sloped arms, a deep bucket-style seat and a sturdy base that swivels and glides. Plus, with lots of fabric choices, this chair is built for maximum comfort and lasting style.
HOW IT'S CONSTRUCTED
- Hardwood frame is kiln dried and corner blocked for structural integrity.
- Hypoallergenic to protect against allergens and create a healthy sleep environment.
- GREENGUARD Gold Certified. Meets or exceeds stringent chemical emissions standards. Learn more.
- Certified GOTS (Global Organic Textile Standards): This product meets the gold standard of textile production – it exceeds organic fiber requirements, contains no restricted chemicals and meets strict social responsibility standards.
- Organic Content Standard (OCS) certification. Textiles made of organically grown materials according to the Organic Content Standard guarantees the traceability and integrity of the raw materials during all the manufacturing stages.
- Made in a Fair Trade Certified™ facility. Learn more.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- The soft seat cushion cannot be removed.
- Chair is upholstered in beautiful blush colored velvet fabric made from 79% cotton and 21% polyester.
- Chair will swivel and glide.
- Ottoman is upholstered in same fabric.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Masterfully designed for exceptional comfort and rigorously tested for safety.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 39.5" wide x 38.5" deep x 36.5" high
- Diagonal Depth: 34"
- Seat: 24" wide x 24.5" deep
- Seat height from floor: 19"
- Back: 36.5" high
- Arm: 2" wide x 34" long
- Arm height from floor: 27.5"
- Weight: 77 pounds
- Overall: 30.5" wide x 20" deep x 19" high
- Weight: 26.5 pounds
- View content and care for our upholstery and slipcover fabrics.
- For more information on fabric options: Fabric Guide.
- For more information on performance fabric options: Performance Fabric Guide.
- How to care for slipcovers and upholstered furniture.
- Shipping & Returns
QUICK SHIP: 2-4 Weeks for in-stock fabrics within a Metropolitan Area
- Quick-Ship items are generally delivered in 2-4 weeks within a Metropolitan Area. Please confirm delivery time when adding to cart. This service is subject to product availability at time of shipping.
SPECIAL ORDER: 8-10 Weeks, 10+ weeks
- Made to Order items are generally delivered within 8-10 weeks to addresses within the contiguous 48 states. There are a few items that will be deliever within 10+ weeks. Please confirm delivery time when adding to cart. Once it reaches our distribution center, a local delivery service will contact you to schedule a delivery appointment.
UNLIMITED FLAT RATE DELIVERY
With Unlimited Flat Rate Furniture Delivery, an unlimited number of eligible furniture and select non-furniture items in your order can be delivered with our white glove service for a single flat rate. The exact shipping charges are based on our shipping location and will be applied in the Checkout Payment & Review page.
View our complete Shipping and Delivery.
Eligible items can be returned for a refund of the merchandise value within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items. An original receipt or gift receipt is required.
HOW TO RETURN
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn Kids store for free.
- By Phone - For non-custom furniture and other oversized items, call Customer Service at 1-800-993-4923
- By UPS - print a return label from our Returns Policy page and
- bring to a UPS location.
ITEMS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment.
- Monogrammed/Personalized items
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
View our complete Returns Policy.