Color Block Blackout Panel
Finish the room with well-styled windows. A bright twist on a classic panel, this versatile design can live on in kids’ rooms for years to come.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Blocks out light to darken room for bedtime, naptime and morning for a better night's sleep and more restful naps. Also reduces sound.
- Colored block portion of panel will vary per size.
- Belt-loop tab top construction creates soft inverted pleats.
- This panel features our 3-in-1 hanging method.
HOW IT IS CONSTRUCTED
- Made of 55% linen and 45% cotton. A linen weave gives the fabric a coolness and freshness, the cotton provides a soft finish and the blend provides durability and ultra breathability.
- Blackout lining made of 100% polyester.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Dimensions & Care
- 44" wide x 63" long; 29" long colored block
- 44" wide x 84" long; 38.5" long colored block
- 44" wide x 96" long; 44" long colored block
- Dry-clean only.
- Shipping & Return Info
Standard UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery and Processing
We can arrange for next day delivery to most destinations within the contiguous 48 states, for an extra charge of $17.50 per address. If we receive your order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day; orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday. Note: Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, Premium In-Home White Glove Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or for items shipped directly from the manufacturer.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery.
At Pottery Barn Kids, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment; upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage. We will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment. The following items are non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Personalized/Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Special-order items (including made-to-order upholstery and custom items)
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Questions? See our full Returns Policy.
- Delivery Tips and Buying Guides
STEPS FOR SUCCESSFUL WINDOW PANEL DELIVERY
- Curtains should always be long enough to reach the windowsill, but how much farther they extend is a personal decision. There are two options for displaying your window treatments: to the sill (or just below the sill) and to the floor. For deeply recessed windows, you’ll want the window panel to be at sill length, or just below. If the width of your mounting measurement is less than 88", we recommend at least two panels. If your measurement exceeds 88" additional panels will be required for total coverage.
- Sill Length: Shorter curtains make a formal room more casual. Measure from the top of the window mount to the sill or just below the sill.
- Floor Length: Floor-length curtains lend presence to a small window. Measure from the top of the window mount to the floor.
BUYING GUIDES AND RESOURCES
- Get tips on how to measure for windows.
- Do not place cribs within 18 inches of curtain panels, curtain pulls or curtain cords. Keeping cribs away from windows is your best option to ensure safety.
- Our Safety and Quality Commitment
At Pottery Barn Kids, we have a firm commitment to safety and quality. We take great pride in our timeless designs, premium materials and expert craftsmanship.
Nearly all of our products are imagined and designed in our San Francisco studios. Our artists hand-create prototypes for everything from furniture to bedding to lighting. From there, we work with talented craftsmen and fabric industry leaders to build long-lasting products designed to last your family for years to come.
Free Interior Design Services
Need design help? We offer free, no-strings-attached Interior Design Services. Get advice and inspiration from our specialists in-store, over the phone or by email. Designers will even make in-home visits, where they can take measurements, discuss color options and give tips on any room.