Liberty London Forest Road Diaper Bag
Earn $25 in rewards* for every $250 spent with your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
Boasting a vintage-inspired print with brightly colored flora and foliage, this chic Liberty London diaper bag is stylish enough to take anywhere. Featuring ample storage and pocket space, a changing pad and an adjustable, padded shoulder strap, it has everything you and baby need on the go. Its front pocket is fully insuated to keep bottles and snacks fresh while a hidden back pocket stores the matching changing pad Our latest collaboration with Liberty London brings the iconic design house’s prints to the nursery and bedroom. Each piece is beautifully created with the inspiring artistry and classic style that Liberty London is known for.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Exterior made of coated cotton and lined with nylon.
- Adjustable shoulder strap and two durable backpack straps.
- Exterior features two side pockets, one front and one back zipper pocket. Interior features two double elastic pockets and one zipper pocket.
- Features a magnetic closure, zipper, tri-glide buckle, dog clip, and four bottom feet.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Pottery Barn Kids exclusive.
- Includes a 25.5" x 15.5" changing pad.
- Lead- and phthalate-free.
- Personalization is available for an additional charge.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 12.5" wide x 6" deep x 11.5" high
- Interior: 12.25" wide x 5.5" deep x 11" high
- Backpack Strap (2): 2.5" wide x 14–23" long
- Shoulder Strap (1): 1.5" wide x 26-48.5" long
- Interior Zipper Pocket: 12" wide x 9" high
- Interior Elastic Pocket (2): 6" wide x 7" high
- Exterior Side Pocket (2): 6" wide x 7.5" high
- Exterior Front Pocket (1): 12" wide x 7" high
- Exterior Back Pocket (1): 12.25" wide x 9.75" high
- Changing Pad: 15.5" wide x 25" long
- Changing Pad Rolled Up: 9.5" wide x 5" high x 2" thick
- Weight: 2.75 pounds
- Spot clean with a damp, white cloth.
- Blot to remove excess water.
- Air dry.
- Shipping & Returns
Standard UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days.
NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Available within the contiguous 48 states
- An extra charge of $26 per address.
- Order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day
- Orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday.
- Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or made to order items.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View our complete Shipping and Delivery.
Eligible items can be returned for a refund of the merchandise value within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items. An original receipt or gift receipt is required.
HOW TO RETURN
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn Kids store for free.
- By Phone - For non-custom furniture and other oversized items, call Customer Service at 1-800-993-4923
- By UPS - print a return label from our Returns Policy page and
- bring to a UPS location.
ITEMS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment.
- Monogrammed/Personalized items
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
For assistance please contact Customer Service at 1.888.922.4119, 7 days a week, 5:00 am - 9:00 pm (PST). We cannot accept returns on final-sale items ending in .99, monogrammed items or items damaged through normal wear and tear. Made-to-Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Delivery fees are non-refundable.
View our complete Returns Policy.