Liberty London Bedding Look
Earn $25 back in rewards* for every $250 spent with your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
Classic vintage style, whimsical florals and detailed patterns come together on this beautiful Liberty London Bedding Look. We take the guesswork out of which pieces look good together and style their bed for you! They’ll love that this supersoft bedding is decorated with enchanting print and you’ll love that the fitted sheet set is Oeko-Tex® Certified to be free from chemicals and synthetics for a healthier night’s sleep. Our latest collaboration with Liberty London brings the iconic design house’s prints to the nursery and bedroom. Each piece is beautifully created with the inspiring artistry and classic style that Liberty London is known for.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Duvet cover is finished with interior corner ties and a hidden button closure to keep the duvet in place.
- 200-thread count.
- Shams have an envelope closure.
- Duvet cover and shams reverse to same pattern.
- Hello Pillow reverses to solid color.
- Hello Pillow and Moon Pillow arefilled with 100% polyester batting and is sewn shut.
- Moon Pillow features sequined front with a handmade tassel and reverses to solid color.
- Fitted sheet has universal elastic (elastic around the entire edge) for a snug, secure fit.
- 200-thread count.
- Pillow cases have inside flap to keep pillows from slipping.
- Fitted sheet set is Oeko-Tex® Certified: Tested in a third-party lab and verified to be free from over 300 harmful substances.
- Fitted sheet set is Organic Content Standard (OCS) certification. Textiles made of organically grown materials according to the Organic Content Standard guarantees the traceability and integrity of the raw materials during all the manufacturing stages.
HOW IT IS CONSTRUCTED
- Duvet is made of 100% cotton. A cotton weave is a tightly woven weave, which gives the fabric a soft finish while providing durability and ultra breathability.
- Hello Pillow is made of 100% cotton percale. A cotton weave is a tightly woven weave, which gives the fabric a soft finish while providing durability and ultra breathability.
- Sheet set is made of 100% organic cotton percale. Organic cotton is grown without the use of toxic and persistent pesticides and synthetic fertilizers.
- Percale weave is a tightly woven weave, which gives the fabric a soft matte finish while providing durability and wears well over time.
- Moon Pillow's front is made of sequins and reverse side is made of 100% polyester faux suede. Polyester is highly durable, retains its shape and looks great through many years of wear. The fabric resists wrinkles and is easy care.
- Both decorative pillows are reactive-dyed – dye reacts to the fiber and becomes part of the fiber, resulting in excellent wash-fastness.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Pottery Barn Kids exclusive.
- Duvet cover, sham and inserts are sold separately.
- Dimensions & Care
- Twin: 68" wide x 86" long
- Full, Queen: 90" wide x 88" long
- Standard Sham: 26" wide x 20" high
- Euro Sham: 26" square
- Fitted Sheet: 39" wide x 75" long; fits mattresses up to 12" deep
- Flat Sheet: 66" wide x 96" long
- Pillowcase: 30" wide x 20" high
- Fitted Sheet: 54" wide x 75" long; fits mattresses up to 16" deep
- Flat Sheet: 90" wide x 96" long
- Pillowcase (2): 30" wide x 20" high
- Fitted Sheet: 60" wide x 80"long; fits mattresses up to 16" deep
- Flat Sheet: 96" wide x 104" long
- Pillowcase (2): 30" wide x 20" high
- Overall: 17" wide x 11" high
- Weight: 1.25 pounds
- Decorative Pillow: 13" wide x 12" high
- Weight: 1 pound
Duvet, Sheet Set and Shams
- Wash bedding before first use.
- Machine wash in warm water; gentle cycle.
- Use only non-chlorine bleach, if needed.
- Tumble dry on low heat.
- Warm iron as needed.
- Spot clean with soft, damp cloth.
- Blot to remove excess water.
- Air dry.
- Shipping & Returns
Standard UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days.
NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Available within the contiguous 48 states
- An extra charge of $26 per address.
- Order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day
- Orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday.
- Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or made to order items.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View our complete Shipping and Delivery.
Eligible items can be returned for a refund of the merchandise value within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items. An original receipt or gift receipt is required.
HOW TO RETURN
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn Kids store for free.
- By Phone - For non-custom furniture and other oversized items, call Customer Service at 1-800-993-4923
- By UPS - print a return label from our Returns Policy page and
- bring to a UPS location.
ITEMS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment.
- Monogrammed/Personalized items
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
For assistance please contact Customer Service at 1.888.922.4119, 7 days a week, 5:00 am - 9:00 pm (PST). We cannot accept returns on final-sale items ending in .99, monogrammed items or items damaged through normal wear and tear. Made-to-Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Delivery fees are non-refundable.
View our complete Returns Policy.