Lennox Extra Wide Dresser
- Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery
Earn $25 back in rewards* for every $250 spent with your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
Inspired by the Northwest modern aesthetic, our Lennox Collection is a stylish choice for their nursery. It features a stylized base that creates a floating effect for a contemporary look. Six drawers lend generous space for all of their things. Crafted with sturdy eucalyptus in a hand-applied finish, it’s designed to last. Plus, it’s GREENGUARD Gold Certified, which means it’s built to contribute to cleaner air for a healthy home.
HOW IT IS CONSTRUCTED
- All the solids (posts,spindles,base) are eucalyptus with a walnut finish. All panels are MDF with real walnut veneer.
- All wood is kiln-dried for added strength and lasting beauty.
- Masterfully crafted with mortise-and-tenon construction and tongue-and-groove joinery for structural integrity
- Drawer features English dovetail joinery and waxed wooden glides that ensure smooth motion. Sturdy half-moon safety stop keeps drawer securely in place
- Finish is applied in multi-step process using child-safe, water-based stain which provides durability, richness and depth of color to each piece.
- GREENGUARD Gold Certified. Meets or exceeds stringent chemical emissions standards. Learn more.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Dresser is equipped with six spacious drawers.
- Adjustable levelers provide stability on uneven ground.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Rigorously tested to meet or exceed the highest industry safety standards
- Anti-tip kit included: comes with safety-tested mounting hardware, instructions and a nylon strap. To prevent injuries from furniture tip-over, this item should be permanently fixed to the wall. how to install anti-tip kits.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 56" wide x 19" deep x 34" high
- Drawer Interior (6): 24.5" wide x 15" deep x 5.5" high
- Distance Drawer Extends: 9.5"
- Clearance from Floor to bottom of Dresser: 3" high
- Weight: 162.75 pounds
- Dust often using a soft, dry cloth.
- Protect from direct sunlight and extreme temperatures.
- Blot spills immediately with a clean, damp cloth.
- We do not recommend the use of chemical cleansers, abrasives, furniture polish or wax.
- Shipping & Returns
Standard UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days.
NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Available within the contiguous 48 states
- An extra charge of $26 per address.
- Order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day
- Orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday.
- Monogrammed items take additional days for delivery. A delivery estimate will be quoted on your Payment & Review page.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View our complete Shipping and Delivery.
Eligible items can be returned for a refund of the merchandise value within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items. An original receipt or gift receipt is required.
HOW TO RETURN
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn Kids store for free.
- By Phone - For non-custom furniture and other oversized items, call Customer Service at 1-800-993-4923
- By UPS - print a return label from our Returns Policy page and bring to a UPS location.
ITEMS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment.
- Monogrammed/Personalized items
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
For assistance please contact Customer Service at 1.888.922.4119, 7 days a week, 5:00 am - 9:00 pm (PST). We cannot accept returns on final-sale items ending in .99, monogrammed items or items damaged through normal wear and tear. Made-to-Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Delivery fees are non-refundable.
View our complete Returns Policy.