Layton Nursery Dresser & Topper
Earn $25 back in rewards* for every $250 spent with your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
Our Layton Collection is designed with a universal contemporary aesthetic in mind so it can sit well in any modern room. Its clean and lowered profile lends a stylish look to the nursery while its sturdy wood construction adds lasting quality. Each spacious drawer features a subtle finger groove drawer pull for easy one-handed opening at any point while you’re holding baby.
HOW IT IS CONSTRUCTED
- Dresser is expertly crafted from solid pine wood, poplar wood, birch wood, beech wood, engineered wood and MDF.
- Drawer features English dovetail joinery, and waxed wooden glides that ensure smooth motion. Sturdy half-moon safety stop keeps drawer securely in place.
- Finish is applied by hand in child-safe, water-based paint and natural stain.
- GREENGUARD Gold Certified. Meets or exceeds stringent chemical emissions standards. Learn more.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Finger groove runs atop entire length of drawers.
- Dresser features 3 spacious drawers.
- Topper has one large and one small compartment.
- Removable topper secures with metal brackets (included).
- Use with our Changing Pad and changing pad covers (both sold separately).
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Pottery Barn Kids exclusive.
- Anti-tip kit included: comes with safety-tested mounting hardware, instructions and a nylon strap. To prevent injuries from furniture tip-over, this item should be permanently fixed to the wall. how to install anti-tip kits.
- Spot clean.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 44.5" wide x 19" deep x 33.5" high
- Drawer (3): 44.5" wide x 16.5" deep x 9" high
- Distance Drawer Extends: 9.5"
- Weight: 123.5 pounds
- Overall: 43.5" wide x 17.5" deep x 3" high
- Large Compartment: 16" wide x 32.5" long
- Small Compartment: 16" wide x 9" long
- Weight: 14.5 pounds
- Dust with soft, dry cloth.
- To protect the finish, do not apply abrasives or household cleaners.
- Shipping & Returns
Standard UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days.
NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Available within the contiguous 48 states
- An extra charge of $26 per address.
- Order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day
- Orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday.
- Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or made to order items.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View our complete Shipping and Delivery.
Eligible items can be returned for a refund of the merchandise value within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items. An original receipt or gift receipt is required.
HOW TO RETURN
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn Kids store for free.
- By Phone - For non-custom furniture and other oversized items, call Customer Service at 1-800-993-4923
- By UPS - print a return label from our Returns Policy page and
- bring to a UPS location.
ITEMS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment.
- Monogrammed/Personalized items
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
For assistance please contact Customer Service at 1.888.922.4119, 7 days a week, 5:00 am - 9:00 pm (PST). We cannot accept returns on final-sale items ending in .99, monogrammed items or items damaged through normal wear and tear. Made-to-Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Delivery fees are non-refundable.
View our complete Returns Policy.