Our Layton Collection is designed with a universal contemporary aesthetic in mind so it can sit well in any modern room. Its clean and lowered profile lends a stylish look to the nursery while its sturdy wood construction and conversion kit (sold separately) add lasting quality.
HOW IT IS CONSTRUCTED
- Crafted from solid poplar, birch woods and MDF. Toddler conversion kit is constructed of solid birch wood.
- Mattress platform is made from metal.
- Finished in child-safe, water-based paint in natural stain with Simply White side panels.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Solid side panels, dowels and rails are easy to wipe clean with few nooks and crannies and minimal exposed hardware.
- Two height options to accommodate your growing baby.
- Easily adapts from crib to cozy toddler bed (conversion kit sold separately).
- When purchasing a crib, it is strongly recommended to purchase the toddler bed conversion kit at the same time.
- Use only a fitted bottom sheet that is specifically made for crib use (Pottery Barn Kids fitted crib sheets have elastic around the top and bottom, rather than around the entire edge, for added safety), along with a mattress pad and/or a waterproof pad.
- If you use a blanket, ensure it is tucked around the sides of the crib mattress and covers your baby only up to the chest.
- Do not place decorative pillows, quilts, comforters, sheepskins or stuffed animals in the crib while your baby is sleeping, as they may prevent proper air circulation around your baby’s face.
- When your child is able to pull up to a standing position, you should remove the crib bumper.
- Do not place cribs next to a window, near cords or under heavy objects that could fall into the crib.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Pottery Barn Kids exclusive.
- Rigorously tested to meet or exceed all required and voluntary safety standards enacted by the US Product Safety Commission, the American Society of Testing Manufacturers and the Canadian Cribs and Cradles Regulations. See our safety tips.
- Spot clean.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 31" wide x 55" long x 35.5" high
- Short End Panels: 31" wide x 35.5" high x 2" thick
- Side Panels: 52" long x 35.5" high x 1.5" thick
- Mattress Platform: 27" wide x 51" long x 1" thick
- Clearance to Floor: 9" high
- Adjustable Mattress Platform Settings: 6.5" lowest; 13.5" highest
- Weight: 101 pounds
Toddler Bed Conversion Kit
- Overall: 52" wide x 17" high x 1.5" thick
- Guardrail Opening: 17.5" wide x 15" high
- Weight: 7.75 pounds
- Dust with soft, dry cloth.
- Avoid using harsh household chemicals as they can damage the finish.
- Parents should ensure a safe environment for the child by checking regularly to see that every component is properly fastened and securely in place.
- Do not over tighten fasteners, as this may cause distortion or breakage.
- Carefully package all original hardware to protect from loss or damage.
- Store assembly instructions in the envelope attached to the mattress base for future reference.
- Shipping & Returns
Standard UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days.
NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Available within the contiguous 48 states
- An extra charge of $26 per address.
- Order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day
- Orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday.
- Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or made-to-order items.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View our complete Shipping and Delivery.
Eligible items can be returned for a refund of the merchandise value within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items. An original receipt or gift receipt is required.
HOW TO RETURN
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn Kids store for free.
- By Phone - For non-custom furniture and other oversized items, call Customer Service at 1-800-993-4923
- By UPS - print a return label from our Returns Policy page and
- bring to a UPS location.
ITEMS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment.
- Monogrammed/Personalized items
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
View our complete Returns Policy.
You May Also Need
Layton Toddler Bed Conversion Kit
Layton Nursery Dresser & Topper
Layton Nurser Dresser & Topper Set
- Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery
Layton Nursery Dresser Only
- Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery