Earn $25 back in rewards* for every $250 spent with your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
Built with solid birch and dovetail joinery, our Larkin Nightstand combines the grace of an heirloom with the strength of new, hand-built furniture.
HOW ITS CONSTRUCTED
- Built from solid birch, birch veneers and MDF, an engineered wood that lends exceptional strength and ensures that the nightstand will endure over time.
- Masterfully crafted with frame-and-panel construction and tenon-and-groove joinery for structural integrity.
- Drawers feature English dovetail joinery, and waxed wooden glides, which ensure smooth motion. Sturdy half-moon safety stops keep drawers securely in place.
- GREENGUARD Gold Certified. Meets or exceeds stringent chemical emissions standards. Learn more.
- Made in a Fair Trade Certified™ facility. Learn more.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Nightstand features an adjustable shelf behind a single inset panel door.
- Fitted with vintage-style iron drawer pulls in oil-rubbed bronze.
- Rigorously tested to meet or exceed the highest industry safety standards.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Adjustable levelers ensure stability on uneven floors.
- To see our entire collection of Larkin furniture and learn more, check out our Larkin Collection
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 24" wide x 17" deep x 24" high
- Interior: 20” wide x 14.5” deep x 18.5" high
- Adjustable Shelf: 19.5" wide x 13.5" deep x 1" thick
- Number of heights for adjustable shelf: 4
- Weight: 50 pounds
- Dust with a soft, dry cloth.
- To protect the finish, do not apply abrasives or household cleaners.
- Shipping & Returns
Standard UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days.
NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Available within the contiguous 48 states
- An extra charge of $26 per address.
- Order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day
- Orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday.
- Monogrammed items take additional days for delivery. A delivery estimate will be quoted on your Payment & Review page.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View our complete Shipping and Delivery.
Eligible items can be returned for a refund of the merchandise value within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items. An original receipt or gift receipt is required.
HOW TO RETURN
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn Kids store for free.
- By Phone - For non-custom furniture and other oversized items, call Customer Service at 1-800-993-4923
- By UPS - print a return label from our Returns Policy page and bring to a UPS location.
ITEMS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment.
- Monogrammed/Personalized items
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
For assistance please contact Customer Service at 1.888.922.4119, 7 days a week, 5:00 am - 9:00 pm (PST). We cannot accept returns on final-sale items ending in .99, monogrammed items or items damaged through normal wear and tear. Made-to-Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Delivery fees are non-refundable.
View our complete Returns Policy.