Add a Photo
Built with solid birch and dovetail joinery, our Larkin Nightstand combines the grace of an heirloom with the strength of new, hand-built furniture.
HOW ITS CONSTRUCTED
- Built from solid birch, birch veneers and MDF, an engineered wood that lends exceptional strength and ensures that the nightstand will endure over time.
- Masterfully crafted with frame-and-panel construction and tenon-and-groove joinery for structural integrity.
- Drawers feature English dovetail joinery, and waxed wooden glides, which ensure smooth motion. Sturdy half-moon safety stops keep drawers securely in place.
- GREENGUARD Gold Certified. Meets or exceeds stringent chemical emissions standards. Learn more.
- Made in a Fair Trade Certified™ facility. Learn more.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Nightstand features an adjustable shelf behind a single inset panel door.
- Fitted with vintage-style iron drawer pulls in oil-rubbed bronze.
- Rigorously tested to meet or exceed the highest industry safety standards.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Adjustable levelers ensure stability on uneven floors.
- To see our entire collection of Larkin furniture and learn more, check out our Larkin Collection
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 24" wide x 17" deep x 24" high
- Interior: 20” wide x 14.5” deep x 18.5" high
- Adjustable Shelf: 19.5" wide x 13.5" deep x 1" thick
- Number of heights for adjustable shelf: 4
- Weight: 50 pounds
- Dust with a soft, dry cloth.
- To protect the finish, do not apply abrasives or household cleaners.
- Shipping & Returns
Standard UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days.
NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Available within the contiguous 48 states
- An extra charge of $26 per address.
- Order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day
- Orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday.
- Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or made-to-order items.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View our complete Shipping and Delivery.
Eligible items can be returned for a refund of the merchandise value within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items. An original receipt or gift receipt is required.
HOW TO RETURN
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn Kids store for free.
- By Phone - For non-custom furniture and other oversized items, call Customer Service at 1-800-993-4923
- By UPS - print a return label from our Returns Policy page and
- bring to a UPS location.
ITEMS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment.
- Monogrammed/Personalized items
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
For assistance please contact Customer Service at 1.888.922.4119, 7 days a week, 5:00 am - 9:00 pm (PST). We cannot accept returns on final-sale items ending in .99, monogrammed items or items damaged through normal wear and tear. Made-to-Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Delivery fees are non-refundable.
View our complete Returns Policy.