Larkin Changing Table Topper
Expertly crafted with solid birch frames and all the details reserved for fine furniture, our dresser and changing table topper add simple elegance to the nursery. The dresser features dovetail joinery, vintage-style drawer pulls and a decorative keyhole. The changing table topper secures to the dresser with brackets and has a felt bottom to protect the beautiful finish. Simply remove the topper to turn the setup into a big-kid dresser. Safety straps included with topper.
All finishes in a color story coordinate with each other. For example, Rustic Sun Valley Honey, Sun Valley Honey, and Honey are all designed to coordinate and sit in the same room with each other.
Dresser is 44.5 x 21 x 34.5" h.
Changing Table Topper is 41.5 x 18 x 3" h.
Easy to clean, our contoured vinyl Changing Pad fits all standard changing tables and includes a safety belt. 16" x 32" x 4.5" h. (sold separately)
Our Chamois Changing Table Pad Cover protects your changing pad and provides a silky-soft surface for baby. Woven of polyester with elastic trim at the corners. Machine wash. 19 x 29". Imported. Available colors shown below. (sold separately)
To help you decide on a finish, wood swatches are now available for $20 each. See our list of swatches below to add to your shopping basket. We provide a full refund for wood swatches if they're returned within 30 days (excluding shipping). Please call 1-888-779-5176 with any questions.
- Dimensions & Care
LARKIN DRESSER & CHANGING TABLE TOPPER
Dresser Overall: 44.5" x 21" x 34.5" h
Interior dimensions: 35" x 16" x 30" h
Drawer dimensions: 36.5" x 18" x 8" h
Dimensions of open drawer: 35" x 16" x 5" d
Clearance to the floor: 2"
Weight: 143 lbs
Changing Table Topper Overall: 41.5" x 18" x 3" h
Frame: Solid Birch with Birch veneer
Knobs: Iron Alder
Finish: Hand applied using multi-step finishing process; Oil-based paint/stain, lacquer sealant. Stained finishes feature dry-brushing.
Construction Techniques: Tenon and groove joinery. Drawers feature English Dovetail Joinery and waxed wood drawer glides.
*MDF (Medium Density Fiberboard): A man-made fiberboard consisting of wood fibers and resin binders. Suitable for painted furnishings and commonly used as a base for veneers, MDF features uniform consistency with no knots. While its density is about the same as a medium-weight hardwood, it is more structurally stable and will not warp or crack. MDF adheres well to finishes.
Dust often with a soft, dry cloth. We do not recommend the use of chemical cleansers or wax on our lacquered furniture as it may damage the finish.
- Shipping & Returns
Standard UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days.
NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Available within the contiguous 48 states
- An extra charge of $17.50 per address.
- Order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day
- Orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday.
- Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or made-to-order items.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View our complete Shipping and Delivery.
Eligible items can be returned for a refund of the merchandise value within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items. An original receipt or gift receipt is required.
HOW TO RETURN
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn Kids store for free.
- By Phone - For non-custom furniture and other oversized items, call Customer Service at 1-800-993-4923
- By UPS - print a return label from our Returns Policy page and
- bring to a UPS location.
ITEMS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment.
- Monogrammed/Personalized items
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
View our complete Returns Policy.