Larkin Conversion Kit
Inspired by the carved beds of French royalty, our sleigh crib is a regal resting spot for your own little heir. Wide slabs of solid hardwood are hand carved and hand distressed. Exquisite attention to construction can be seen in the many fine details, such as channeled panels and double-walled ends. The siderail is fixed and the mattress platform adjusts to four different heights. Converts to a toddler bed (conversion kit sold separately). 71.5 x 33.5 x 49" h. See Crib Safety Tips.
All finishes in a color story coordinate with each other. For example, Rustic Sun Valley Honey, Sun Valley Honey, and Honey are all designed to coordinate and sit in the same room with each other.
- Dimensions & Care
LARKIN SLEIGH CRIB & CONVERSION KIT
Crib overall: 71.5" x 33.5" x 49" h
Crib Ends: 14.5" thick
Crib Sides: 43" x 12" h x 2" thick
Crib features fixed siderails.
Distance between the slats: 2"
Settings for Mattress Platform from floor: 18.5", 16", 13.5", 11"
Weight: 190.5 lbs
Conversion Kit: 49" w x 5" h x 1" thick
End Frame and Siderails: Solid Melunak*
End Panels: MDF** with Birch Veneer
Mattress Platform: Geronggang
Teething guard: Plastic
Conversion Kit: Melunak*
Construction Techniques: Frame and Panel Construction, siderail slats are reinforced with glue and nails.
*Melunak & Geronggang: Beautifully grained, light colored hardwoods harvested locally in Asian countries. The light color and even grain of the woods take stain and paint perfectly, and allow our hand-finishing techniques to shine through.
**MDF (Medium Density Fiberboard): A man-made fiberboard consisting of wood fibers and resin binders. Suitable for painted furnishings and commonly used as a base for veneers, MDF features uniform consistency with no knots. While its density is about the same as a medium-weight hardwood, it is more structurally stable and will not warp or crack. MDF adheres well to finishes.
Sun-Valley Finish: Developed exclusively for Pottery Barn Kids by a master furniture craftsman, our Sun Valley Finish adds the special warmth and patina of a treasured heirloom. This finish is achieved through a multiple step finishing process that brings out the wood’s natural beauty. A final coat of lacquer seals the finish and adds extra durability.
Dust often using a clean, soft, dry lint-free cloth.
Blot spills immediately, and wipe with a clean, damp, cloth.
We do not recommend the use of chemical cleansers, abrasives, or furniture polish.
If the crib is to be stored, do so in a cool, dry place and carefully package all original hardware to protect from loss or damage
Check fasteners periodically for tightness. Do not over tighten. This may cause distortion or breakage.
Parents should ensure a safe environment for the child by checking regularly, before placing the child in the product, that every component is properly and securely in place.
Store assembly instructions in the envelope attached to the mattress base for future reference.
- Shipping & Return Info
UNLIMITED FLAT RATE DELIVERY
With Unlimited Flat Rate Furniture Delivery, an unlimited number of eligible furniture and select non-furniture items in your order can be delivered with our white glove service for a single flat rate. The exact shipping charges are based on our shipping location and will be applied in the Checkout Payment & Review page.
- All non-upholstered furniture items will arrive within 7 to 10 business days in most metropolitan areas.**
QUICK SHIP: 1-3 Weeks for in-stock fabrics
- Quick-Ship items are generally delivered in 1-3 weeks. Please confirm delivery time when adding to cart. This service is subject to product availability at time of shipping.
SPECIAL ORDER: 8-10 Weeks, 10+ weeks
- Made to Order items are generally delivered within 8-10 weeks to addresses within the contiguous 48 states. There are a few items that will be deliever within 10+ weeks. Please confirm delivery time when adding to cart. Once it reaches our distribution center, a local delivery service will contact you to schedule a delivery appointment.
View our complete Shipping and Delivery.
Eligible items can be returned for a refund of the merchandise value within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items. An original receipt or gift receipt is required.
HOW TO RETURN
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn Kids store for free.
- By Phone - For non-custom furniture and other oversized items, call Customer Service at 1-800-993-4923
- By UPS - print a return label from our Returns Policy page and
- bring to a UPS location.
ITEMS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment.
- Monogrammed/Personalized items
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
View our complete Returns Policy.