Add Your Own Photos
Larkin Changing Table System
Earn $25 back in rewards* for every $250 spent with your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
Our Larkin Collection features grand curves and generous proportions, combining the grace of an heirloom with the strength of new, hand-built furniture. This changing table system has all the favorite features of the Larkin Dresser plus a hutch for even more storage and display.
HOW IT IS CONSTRUCTED
- The Soft Gray and Simply White-finished dresser and hutch are crafted from solid sap gum wood, engineered wood and MDF (medium density fiberboard).
- The Heritage Fog-finished dresser and hutch are crafted from solid oak wood, oak veneers, engineered wood and MDF.
- The Chocolate-finished dresser and hutch are crafted from solid poplar and sap gum woods, birch veneers, engineered wood and MDF.
- Drawer features English dovetail joinery and waxed wooden glides that ensure smooth motion. Sturdy half-moon safety stop keeps drawer securely in place.
- Made in a Fair Trade Certified™ facility. Learn more.
- GREENGUARD Gold Certified. Meets or exceeds stringent chemical emissions standards. Learn more.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Dresser features two small drawers, two spacious large drawers and two side cabinets with adjustable shelves.
- Hutch has six adjustable shelves for extra storage.
- Heritage Fog and Chocolate-finished pieces come with black hardware.
- Simply White and Soft Gray-finished pieces come with zinc hardware.
- Adjustable levelers provide stability on uneven floors.
- Use with our changing pad and changing pad covers (both sold separately).
- All wood is kiln-dried for added strength and lasting beauty.
- The use of veneers results in high-quality furniture with flawless surfaces and consistent color tones.
- Each finish is applied in multi-step process using child-safe, water-based paint. The paint provides durability, richness and depth of color to each piece.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Rigorously tested to meet or exceed the highest industry safety standards.
- Anti-tip kit included: comes with safety-tested mounting hardware, instructions and a nylon strap. To prevent injuries from furniture tip-over, this item should be permanently fixed to the wall. how to install anti-tip kits.
- To see our entire collection of Larkin furniture and learn more, check out our Larkin Collection
- Dimensions & Care
Changing System Dresser
- Overall: 73.5" wide x 19" deep x 34.5" high
- Small Drawer Interior (2): 15.5" wide x 14" deep x 5.5" high
- Large Drawer Interior (2): 34" wide x 14" deep x 5.5" high
- Side Cabinet Interior (2): 15.5" wide x 16.5" deep x 29.5" high
- Weight: 215.75 pounds
- Overall: 72.5" wide x 13" deep x 38" high
- Shelf: 11.5" wide x 11.5" deep x 37.5" high
- Open Middle Section: 36" square
- Weight: 102 pounds
Hutch and Changing System Dresser
- Overall: 73.5" wide x 19" deep x 72.5" high
- Dust often using a soft, dry cloth.
- Protect from direct sunlight and extreme temperatures.
- Blot spills immediately with a clean, damp cloth.
- We do not recommend the use of chemical cleansers, abrasives, furniture polish or wax.
- Shipping & Returns
Standard UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days.
NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Available within the contiguous 48 states
- An extra charge of $26 per address.
- Order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day
- Orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday.
- Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or made to order items.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View our complete Shipping and Delivery.
Eligible items can be returned for a refund of the merchandise value within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items. An original receipt or gift receipt is required.
HOW TO RETURN
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn Kids store for free.
- By Phone - For non-custom furniture and other oversized items, call Customer Service at 1-800-993-4923
- By UPS - print a return label from our Returns Policy page and
- bring to a UPS location.
ITEMS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment.
- Monogrammed/Personalized items
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
For assistance please contact Customer Service at 1.888.922.4119, 7 days a week, 5:00 am - 9:00 pm (PST). We cannot accept returns on final-sale items ending in .99, monogrammed items or items damaged through normal wear and tear. Made-to-Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Delivery fees are non-refundable.
View our complete Returns Policy.