Larkin Changing Table System
Earn $25 back in rewards* for every $250 spent with your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
Our Larkin Collection features grand curves and generous proportions, combining the grace of an heirloom with the strength of new, hand-built furniture. This changing table system has all the favorite features of the Larkin Dresser plus a hutch for even more storage and display.
HOW IT IS CONSTRUCTED
- The Soft Gray and Simply White-finished dresser and hutch are crafted from solid sap gum wood, engineered wood and MDF (medium density fiberboard).
- The Heritage Fog-finished dresser and hutch are crafted from solid oak wood, oak veneers, engineered wood and MDF.
- The Chocolate-finished dresser and hutch are crafted from solid poplar and sap gum woods, birch veneers, engineered wood and MDF.
- Drawer features English dovetail joinery and waxed wooden glides that ensure smooth motion. Sturdy half-moon safety stop keeps drawer securely in place.
- Made in a Fair Trade Certified™ facility. Learn more.
- GREENGUARD Gold Certified. Meets or exceeds stringent chemical emissions standards. Learn more.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Dresser features two small drawers, two spacious large drawers and two side cabinets with adjustable shelves.
- Hutch has six adjustable shelves for extra storage.
- Heritage Fog and Chocolate-finished pieces come with black hardware.
- Simply White and Soft Gray-finished pieces come with zinc hardware.
- Adjustable levelers provide stability on uneven floors.
- Use with our changing pad and changing pad covers (both sold separately).
- All wood is kiln-dried for added strength and lasting beauty.
- The use of veneers results in high-quality furniture with flawless surfaces and consistent color tones.
- Each finish is applied in multi-step process using child-safe, water-based paint. The paint provides durability, richness and depth of color to each piece.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Rigorously tested to meet or exceed the highest industry safety standards.
- Anti-tip kit included: comes with safety-tested mounting hardware, instructions and a nylon strap. To prevent injuries from furniture tip-over, this item should be permanently fixed to the wall. how to install anti-tip kits.
- To see our entire collection of Larkin furniture and learn more, check out our Larkin Collection
- Dimensions & Care
Changing System Dresser
- Overall: 73.5" wide x 19" deep x 34.5" high
- Small Drawer Interior (2): 15.5" wide x 14" deep x 5.5" high
- Large Drawer Interior (2): 34" wide x 14" deep x 5.5" high
- Side Cabinet Interior (2): 15.5" wide x 16.5" deep x 29.5" high
- Weight: 215.75 pounds
- Overall: 72.5" wide x 13" deep x 38" high
- Shelf: 11.5" wide x 11.5" deep x 37.5" high
- Open Middle Section: 36" square
- Weight: 102 pounds
Hutch and Changing System Dresser
- Overall: 73.5" wide x 19" deep x 72.5" high
- Dust often using a soft, dry cloth.
- Protect from direct sunlight and extreme temperatures.
- Blot spills immediately with a clean, damp cloth.
- We do not recommend the use of chemical cleansers, abrasives, furniture polish or wax.
- Shipping & Returns
Standard UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days.
NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Available within the contiguous 48 states
- An extra charge of $26 per address.
- Order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day
- Orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday.
- Monogrammed items take additional days for delivery. A delivery estimate will be quoted on your Payment & Review page.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View our complete Shipping and Delivery.
Eligible items can be returned for a refund of the merchandise value within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items. An original receipt or gift receipt is required.
HOW TO RETURN
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn Kids store for free.
- By Phone - For non-custom furniture and other oversized items, call Customer Service at 1-800-993-4923
- By UPS - print a return label from our Returns Policy page and bring to a UPS location.
ITEMS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment.
- Monogrammed/Personalized items
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
For assistance please contact Customer Service at 1.888.922.4119, 7 days a week, 5:00 am - 9:00 pm (PST). We cannot accept returns on final-sale items ending in .99, monogrammed items or items damaged through normal wear and tear. Made-to-Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Delivery fees are non-refundable.
View our complete Returns Policy.