Knox Changing Table
A stylish natural finish and open shelving makes our Knox Changing Table a must-have for any contemporary nursery. This hanging table has a smaller design than classic changing tables and is built to fit smaller spaces. Its solid birch construction makes this a piece that will last beyond their baby years.
HOW IT IS CONSTRUCTED
- Crafted from solid birch and birch veneers, veneers provide consistent tones and finishes while efficiently using our resources.
- Hand finished in six steps with child-safe and water-based natural stain finish.
- GREENGUARD Gold Certified. Meets or exceeds stringent chemical emissions standards. Learn more.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Two roomy shelves provide quick and easy access to what you need.
- Use with one of our Changing Pads and covers (both sold separately).
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Pottery Barn Kids exclusive.
- Spot clean.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 37" wide x 19" deep x 32.5" high
- Top: 37" wide x 19.25" deep x 1" thick
- Shelf (3): 33" wide x 17.5" deep x 0.5" thick
- Distance between Shelves: 10" high
- Clearance under Bottom Shelf: 10.5" high
- Weight: 39.75 pounds
- Dust with soft, dry cloth.
- To protect the finish, do not apply abrasives or household cleaners.
- Shipping & Returns
Standard UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days.
NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Available within the contiguous 48 states
- An extra charge of $26 per address.
- Order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day
- Orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday.
- Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or made-to-order items.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View our complete Shipping and Delivery.
Eligible items can be returned for a refund of the merchandise value within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items. An original receipt or gift receipt is required.
HOW TO RETURN
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn Kids store for free.
- By Phone - For non-custom furniture and other oversized items, call Customer Service at 1-800-993-4923
- By UPS - print a return label from our Returns Policy page and
- bring to a UPS location.
ITEMS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment.
- Monogrammed/Personalized items
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
For assistance please contact Customer Service at 1.888.922.4119, 7 days a week, 5:00 am - 9:00 pm (PST). We cannot accept returns on final-sale items ending in .99, monogrammed items or items damaged through normal wear and tear. Made-to-Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Delivery fees are non-refundable.
View our complete Returns Policy.