Knox Changing Table
Earn $25 in rewards* for every $250 spent with your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
A stylish natural finish and open shelving makes our Knox Changing Table a must-have for any contemporary nursery. This hanging table has a smaller design than classic changing tables and is built to fit smaller spaces. Its solid birch construction makes this a piece that will last beyond their baby years.
HOW IT IS CONSTRUCTED
- Crafted from solid birch and birch veneers, veneers provide consistent tones and finishes while efficiently using our resources.
- Hand finished in six steps with child-safe and water-based natural stain finish.
- GREENGUARD Gold Certified. Meets or exceeds stringent chemical emissions standards. Learn more.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Two roomy shelves provide quick and easy access to what you need.
- Use with one of our Changing Pads and covers (both sold separately).
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Pottery Barn Kids exclusive.
- Spot clean.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 37" wide x 19" deep x 32.5" high
- Top: 37" wide x 19.25" deep x 1" thick
- Shelf (3): 33" wide x 17.5" deep x 0.5" thick
- Distance between Shelves: 10" high
- Clearance under Bottom Shelf: 10.5" high
- Weight: 39.75 pounds
- Dust with soft, dry cloth.
- To protect the finish, do not apply abrasives or household cleaners.
- Shipping & Returns
Standard UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days.
NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Available within the contiguous 48 states
- An extra charge of $26 per address.
- Order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day
- Orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday.
- Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or made to order items.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View our complete Shipping and Delivery.
Eligible items can be returned for a refund of the merchandise value within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items. An original receipt or gift receipt is required.
HOW TO RETURN
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn Kids store for free.
- By Phone - For non-custom furniture and other oversized items, call Customer Service at 1-800-993-4923
- By UPS - print a return label from our Returns Policy page and
- bring to a UPS location.
ITEMS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment.
- Monogrammed/Personalized items
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
For assistance please contact Customer Service at 1.888.922.4119, 7 days a week, 5:00 am - 9:00 pm (PST). We cannot accept returns on final-sale items ending in .99, monogrammed items or items damaged through normal wear and tear. Made-to-Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Delivery fees are non-refundable.
View our complete Returns Policy.