Earn $25 back in rewards* for every $250 spent with your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
Our Kennedy Collection lends a tropical-inspired look to their space. Faux bamboo details, refined lines and brass accents make this nightstand a stylishly modern silhouette. It’s constructed from solid wood that’s applied by hand in multiple steps so it lasts. Designed with two spacious drawers, this piece has room for all their bedside essentials. Plus, it’s GREENGUARD Gold Certified, which means it’s built to contribute to cleaner air for a healthy home.
HOW IT IS CONSTRUCTED
- Built from solid poplar wood, pine wood, engineered wood, beech wood, veneers and MDF (medium density fiberboard).
- Crafted with frame-and-panel joinery for structural integrity.
- Kiln-dried wood helps prevent warping, splitting, cracking and developing mildew.
- Our Simply White Finish is applied by hand in child-safe, water-based paint, which provides durability, depth of color and richness to each piece of furniture.
- GREENGUARD Gold Certified. Meets or exceeds stringent chemical emissions standards. Learn more.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Nightstand features two spacious drawers crafted with English dovetail joinery with waxed wooden glides and half-moon safety stops to prevent drawers from pulling out completely.
- Hardware is made of zinc and finished in Antique Brass color.
- Adjustable levelers ensure stability on uneven surfaces.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- All Pottery Barn Kids juvenile products are tested at 3rd party CPSC accredited labs to meet or exceed all industry voluntarily and regulatory safety requirements.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 19.5" wide x 18" deep x 23" high
- Drawer Interior: 13" wide x 13" deep x 4.5" high
- Cubby Interior: 15" wide x 14" deep x 7.75" high
- Distance Drawer Extends: 8.5"
- Drawer Handles: 5.5" long x 1.5" high x 0.5" thick
- Floor Clearance: 5.2" high
- Weight: 33.75 pounds
- Dust often using a clean, soft, dry cloth.
- Blot spills immediately, and wipe with a clean, damp cloth.
- We do not recommend the use of chemical cleansers, abrasives or furniture polish.
- Protect from direct sunlight and extreme temperatures.
- Shipping & Returns
Standard UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days.
NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Available within the contiguous 48 states
- An extra charge of $26 per address.
- Order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day
- Orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday.
- Monogrammed items take additional days for delivery. A delivery estimate will be quoted on your Payment & Review page.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View our complete Shipping and Delivery.
Eligible items can be returned for a refund of the merchandise value within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items. An original receipt or gift receipt is required.
HOW TO RETURN
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn Kids store for free.
- By Phone - For non-custom furniture and other oversized items, call Customer Service at 1-800-993-4923
- By UPS - print a return label from our Returns Policy page and bring to a UPS location.
ITEMS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment.
- Monogrammed/Personalized items
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
For assistance please contact Customer Service at 1.888.922.4119, 7 days a week, 5:00 am - 9:00 pm (PST). We cannot accept returns on final-sale items ending in .99, monogrammed items or items damaged through normal wear and tear. Made-to-Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Delivery fees are non-refundable.
View our complete Returns Policy.