Whether it’s used with a mattress for guests or without one for extra storage, this trundle is a smart addition to our Kendall Bed.
- 40.25" wide x 74.5" long x 5.75" high
- Provides a comfortable extra bed for overnight guests when used with our specially sized Trundle Mattress (sold separately).
- Offers generous storage space for toys, clothes, bedding and more when used without a mattress.
- Fitted with rolling casters that make it easy for kids to open up and put away by themselves.
- Assembly required.
- Wood swatches, below, are available for $20 each. We will provide a merchandise refund for wood swatches if they’re returned within 30 days.
- View and compare all available finishes at Furniture Finish Guide..
- Dimensions & Care
- Rigorously tested to meet or exceed the highest industry safety standards.
- Masterfully crafted with solid hardwood support rails.
- Built from solid wood, wood veneers and MDF, an engineered wood that lends exceptional strength and ensures that the trundle will endure over time.
- The use of veneers results in high-quality furniture with flawless surfaces and consistent color tones.
- All wood is kiln dried for added strength and lasting beauty.
- Trundle Mattress was developed exclusively for Pottery Barn Kids by Serta® and features a fire-resistant Fire-BlockInsulator System, and NANO-PEL™ treatment, an antimicrobial treatment that helps the mattress stay fresh and clean.
- Our finishes were developed exclusively for Pottery Barn Kids. Artisans carefully layer our rich Espresso finish for exceptional depth of color. Rustic Sun Valley pieces begin with a dry-brush technique that mottles the color while it’s still wet to reveal the wood’s textural grain. Once dry, the surface is subtly distressed for the special warmth and rich patina of a treasured heirloom. All finishes are sealed with a final coat of lacquer for extra durability.
- All finishes in the same color family are designed to coordinate with one another. For example, Rustic Sun Valley Honey, Sun Valley Honey and Honey all look great together in one room.
- Get tips on how to measure for furniture.
- Overall: 40.25" wide x 74.5" long x 5.75" high
- Casters: 2" wide x 3" high
- Weight: 86 pounds
- Accommodates a standard trundle mattress.
- Use of a mattress pad is recommended.
- Spot clean using mild soap and water.
- Rotate mattress to maximize wear.
- Single-sided mattress; do not flip mattress.
- Do not stand on trundle
- Shipping & Return Info
Quick Ship: 1-3 Weeks
- Quick-Ship items are generally delivered in 1-3 weeks. Please confirm delivery time when adding to cart. This service is subject to product availability at time of shipping.
Special Order: 8-10 Weeks, 10+ weeks
- Made to Order items are generally delivered within 8-10 weeks to addresses within the contiguous 48 states. There are a few items that will be deliever within 10+ weeks. Please confirm delivery time when adding to cart. Once it reaches our distribution center, a local delivery service will contact you to schedule a delivery appointment.
- All non-upholstered furniture items will arrive within 7 to 10 business days in most metropolitan areas.**
Unlimited Flat Rate White Glove Delivery
With Unlimited Flat Rate Furniture Delivery, an unlimited number of eligible furniture and select non-furniture items in your order can be delivered with our white glove service for a single flat rate. The exact shipping charges are based on our shipping location and will be applied in the Checkout Payment & Review page.
View our complete Shipping and Delivery.
At Pottery Barn Kids, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment; upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage. We will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment. The following items are non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Personalized/Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Special-order items (including made-to-order upholstery and custom items)
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.x7 or $.x9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Questions? See our full Returns Policy.