Beautifully made and incredibly versatile, our Kendall Collection features Craftsman-inspired details that coordinate with nearly any style. The expertly crafted open slat construction on the beds and bunks are standouts, as are the block cap posts. Each piece is constructed from made-to-last materials to ensure safety, stability and longevity.
HOW IT'S CONSTRUCTED
- Masterfully crafted from solid wood, wood veneers and MDF, an engineered wood that lends exceptional strength and ensures that the nightstand will endure over time.
- The use of veneers results in high-quality furniture with flawless surfaces and consistent color tones.
- Drawer features English dovetail joinery, and waxed wooden glides, which ensure smooth motion. Sturdy half-moon safety stops keep drawers securely in place.
- Made in a Fair Trade Certified™ facility. Learn more.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Nightstand has one drawer and a raised lip on the lower shelf to keep essentials in place.
- Craftsmen carefully paint our soft White finish in layers for a smooth, opaque surface.
- Sun Valley pieces feature a dry-brush technique that mottles the color while it's still wet to reveal the wood's textural grain. Once dry, the surface is subtly distressed for the special warmth and rich patina of a treasured heirloom.
- All finishes are sealed with a final coat of lacquer for extra durability.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Nightstand: 20" wide x 17" deep x 26" high
- Rigorously tested to meet or exceed all required and voluntary safety standards.
Take it home today! Contact your local store for availability.
- To see our entire collection of Kendall furniture and learn more, check out our Kendall Collection
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 20" wide x 17" deep x 26" high
- Drawer Interior: 13" wide x 13" deep x 4" high
- Drawer Knob: 2" diameter, 2" deep
- Shelf Interior: 18" square, 12" high
- Clearance under nightstand: 6"
- Feet: 2" square
- Weight: 37 pounds
- Dust with a soft, dry cloth.
- To protect the finish, do not apply abrasives or household cleaners.
- Shipping & Return Info
Quick Ship: 1-3 Weeks
- Quick-Ship items are generally delivered in 1-3 weeks. Please confirm delivery time when adding to cart. This service is subject to product availability at time of shipping.
Special Order: 8-10 Weeks, 10+ weeks
- Made to Order items are generally delivered within 8-10 weeks to addresses within the contiguous 48 states. There are a few items that will be deliever within 10+ weeks. Please confirm delivery time when adding to cart. Once it reaches our distribution center, a local delivery service will contact you to schedule a delivery appointment.
- All non-upholstered furniture items will arrive within 7 to 10 business days in most metropolitan areas.**
Unlimited Flat Rate White Glove Delivery
With Unlimited Flat Rate Furniture Delivery, an unlimited number of eligible furniture and select non-furniture items in your order can be delivered with our white glove service for a single flat rate. The exact shipping charges are based on our shipping location and will be applied in the Checkout Payment & Review page.
View our complete Shipping and Delivery.
At Pottery Barn Kids, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment; upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage. We will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment. The following items are non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Personalized/Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Special-order items (including made-to-order upholstery and custom items)
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.x7 or $.x9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Questions? See our full Returns Policy.