Kendall Convertible Crib
- GREENGUARD Gold Certified
Beautifully made and incredibly versatile, our Kendall Collection features Craftsman-inspired details that coordinate with nearly any style. Plus, each piece is constructed from made-to-last materials to ensure safety, stability and longevity. Our Kendall Convertible Crib effortlessly converts from a crib to a safe and cozy toddler bed, guaranteeing your little one a safe night's sleep through all of their important milestones.
HOW IT IS CONSTRUCTED
- Expertly crafted of solid poplar wood.
- Masterfully crafted with mortise-and-tenon construction, and tongue-and-groove joinery for structural integrity.
- GREENGUARD Gold Certified. Meets or exceeds stringent chemical emissions standards. Learn more.
- Made in a Fair Trade Certified™ facility. Learn more.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- When purchasing a crib, it is strongly recommended to purchase the toddler bed conversion kit at the same time.
- Mattress platform, which is made of metal, offers three height options to accommodate your growing baby.
- Easily adapts from crib to cozy toddler bed (conversion kit sold separately).
- Use only a fitted bottom sheet that is specifically made for crib use (Pottery Barn Kids fitted crib sheets have elastic around the tip and bottom, rather than around the entire edge, for added safety), along with a mattress pad and/or a waterproof pad.
- If you use a blanket, ensure it is tucked around the sides of the crib mattress and covers your baby only up to the chest.
- Do not place decorative pillows, quilts, comforters, sheepskins or stuffed animals in the crib while your baby is sleeping, as they may prevent proper air circulation around your baby’s face.
- When your child is able to pull up to a standing position, you should remove the crib bumper.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- 57" wide x 32" long x 44" high
- Height from teething rail to the floor is 39"
- Rigorously tested to meet or exceed all required and voluntary safety standards enacted by the US Product Safety Commission, the American Society of Testing Manufacturers and the Canadian Cribs and Cradles Regulations. See our crib safety tips
- Assembly required if Standard UPS delivery is selected.
- To see our entire collection of Kendall furniture and learn more, check out our
- Kendall Collection
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 57" wide x 32" deep x 44" high
- Height from teething rail to the floor: 39"
- Clearance to floor: 11"
- Crib Ends: 2" thick
- Crib Sides: 1.5" thick
- Crib features fixed side rails.
- Distance between slats: 2"
- Mattress Platform: 51" wide x 27" deep
- Settings for mattress platform from floor: 25", 20", 15"
- Weight: 59 pounds
- Conversion Kit: 40.75" long x 17" high x 1" thick
- Dust often using a clean, soft, dry cloth.
- Blot spills immediately, and wipe with a clean, damp cloth.
- We do not recommend the use of chemical cleansers, abrasives or furniture polish.
- Parents should ensure a safe environment for the child by checking regularly to see that every component is properly fastened and securely in place.
- Do not over tighten fasteners, as this may cause distortion or breakage.
- Carefully package all original hardware to protect from loss or damage.
- Store assembly instructions in the envelope attached to the mattress base for future reference.
- Shipping & Return Info
Standard UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery and Processing
We can arrange for next day delivery to most destinations within the contiguous 48 states, for an extra charge of $17.50 per address. If we receive your order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day; orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday. Note: Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, Premium In-Home White Glove Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or for items shipped directly from the manufacturer.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery.
At Pottery Barn Kids, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment; upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage. We will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment. The following items are non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Personalized/Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Special-order items (including made-to-order upholstery and custom items)
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Questions? See our full Returns Policy.
- Delivery Tips and Buying Guides
Steps for Successful Furniture Delivery
- Confirm all dimensions of the product, including diagonal depth.
- Measure your space and mark out the dimensions on the floor.
- Measure the interior space of doorways, passages and stairwells to make sure the furniture will get through.
- Measure carefully as we cannot be responsible for items that do not fit in your home.
- Get tips on how to measure for furniture.
Buying Guides and Resources
- Our Safety and Quality Commitment
At Pottery Barn Kids, we have a firm commitment to safety and quality. Our furniture is rigorously tested to meet or exceed the highest industry safety standards. We take great pride in our timeless designs, premium materials and expert craftsmanship.
Nearly all of our products are imagined and designed in our San Francisco studios. Our artists hand-create prototypes for everything from furniture to bedding to lighting. From there, we work with talented craftsmen and fabric industry leaders to build long-lasting products designed to last your family for years to come.
Free Interior Design Services
Need design help? We offer free, no-strings-attached Interior Design Services. Get advice and inspiration from our specialists in-store, over the phone or by email. Designers will even make in-home visits, where they can take measurements, discuss color options and give tips on any room.
- See It In Stores
See it in person! Visit your local store and you could view, test, purchase and pickup! To confirm availability, find a store near you.
Visit your local store and speak to one of our trained design specialists to assist you with all your design needs & in-store resources including:
- Free upholstery fabric swatches
- Furniture wood swatches
- Mattresses on display for testing comfort
Available in these Select Stores:
- Yorkdale Canada, Toronto, ON
- Galleria At Roseville, Roseville, CA
- Mt Lebanon, Pittsburgh, PA
- Market Square, Chicago, IL
- Natick Mall, Natick, MA
- The Shops At Arbor Lakes, Maple Grove, MN
- Regency Court, Omaha, NE
- Westchester White Plains, Westchester, NY
- Eastview Mall, Victor, NY
- Knox Street, Dallas, TX
- Stanford Shopping Center, Palo Alto, CA
- Mall At Millenia, Orlando, FL
- University Village, Seattle, WA
- Oxmoor Mall, Louisville, KY
- Trolley Square, Salt Lake City, UT
- The Streets At Southpoint, Durham, NC
- South Coast Plaza, Costa Mesa, CA
- Hyde Park Village, Tampa, FL
- Court At King Of Prussia, King Of Prussia, PA
- Park Meadows Shopping CTR, Littleton, CO
- Grove At Farmers Market, Los Angeles, CA
- The Summit, Birmingham, AL
- Market Fair, Princeton, NJ
- Burlington Mall, Burlington, MA
- Edina Galleria II, Edina, MN
- Kenwood Towne Centre, Cincinnati OH
- Bloor Street, Toronto, ON
- Rampart Commons, Las Vegas, NV
- The Shops At Mission Viejo, Mission Viejo, CA
- Southlake, Pasadena, CA
- Somerset Collection, Troy, MI
- Promenade At Sagemore, Marlton, NJ
- Deer Park Town Center, Deer Park, IL
- Stonebriar Centre, Frisco, TX
- Plaza Fontanac, St. Louis, MO
- Dix 30, Brossard, QC
- Grove West, Shrewsbury, NJ
- Lennox Square, Atlanta, GA
- Walden Galleria, Cheektowaga, NY
- Crossgates Mall, Albany, NY
- Highland Village, Houston, TX
- Polaris Fashion Place, Columbus, OH
- Fair Oaks Mall, Fairfax, VA
- Short Pump Town Center, Richmond, VA
- Utica Square, Tulsa, OK
- Leawood Town Center Plaza, Leawood, KS
- Annapolis Mall, Annapolis, MD
- Lakeside Mall, Metarie, LA
- Sherway Gardens, Toronto, ON
- Washington Square, Tigard, OR
- Southpark Mall, Charlotte, NC
- La Place, Beachwood, OH
- The Gardens Mall, Palm Beach Gardens, FL
- The Woodlands Mall, The Woodlands, TX
- Riverside Square, Hackensack, NJ
- Mall At Short Hills, Short Hills, NJ
- Village At Corte Madera, Corte Madera, CA
- Granville Street, Vancouver, BC
- 69th and 2nd Ave., New York, NY
- St Johns Town Center, Jacksonville, FL
- The Village of Merrick Park, Coral Gables, FL
- Oakbrook Shopping Center, Oakbrook, IL
- Walk Whitman Shops, Huntington, NY
- Tysons Corner Center, Mclean, VA
- Marketstreet Lynnfield, Lynnfield, MA
- Manhattan Village, Manhattan Beach, CA
- Avalon, Alpharetta, GA
- Kierland Commons, Scottsdale, AZ
- Hill Center, Nashville, TN
- Chinook Centre, Calgary, AB
- University Town Center, San Diego, CA
- Fashion Mall At Keystone, Indianapolis, IN
- Shops At Bishop Ranch, San Ramon, CA
- Bethesda, Bethesda, MD