Add a Photo
Kendall Desk & Hutch
Beautifully made and incredibly versatile, our Kendall Desk and Hutch features Craftsman-inspired details that coordinate with nearly any style. This expertly crafted piece has ample storage space and a built-in corkboard to neatly organize your child's work essentials. Most importantly, it is constructed from made-to-last materials to ensure safety, stability and longevity.
HOW IT IS CONSTRUCTED
- Crafted with a solid wood frame.
- Drawer features English dovetail joinery, and waxed wooden glides that ensure smooth motion. Sturdy half-moon safety stop keeps drawer securely in place.
- Expertly constructed with mortise-and-tenon and tongue-and-groove joinery for high quality structural integrity.
- Hardwood frame is kiln-dried to prevent warping or bowing.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Desk equipped with three roomy drawers.
- Hutch equipped with four storage cubbies, corkboard back panel and a cutout for routing cords.
- Features antique bronze drawer pulls.
- Adjustable levelers provide stability on uneven floors.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Rigorously tested to meet or exceed all required and voluntary safety standards.
- Assembly required.
- Anti-tip kit included: comes with safety-tested mounting hardware, instructions and a nylon strap. To prevent injuries from furniture tip-over, this item should be permanently fixed to the wall. how to install anti-tip kits.
- To see our entire collection of Kendall furniture and learn more, check out our Kendall Collection
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 44.5" wide x 22" deep x 30" high
- Desktop: 44.5" wide x 22" deep x 0.5" thick
- Top Drawer Interior (1): 16" deep x 26" long x 4" high
- Side Drawer Interior (2): 16" deep x 11.5" long x 10.5" high
- Open space for chair: 21" wide x 26" long x 25" high
- Weight: 72 pounds
- Overall: 44.5" wide x 12.5" deep x 29.5" high
- Side Cubbies (2): 13" wide x 10" deep x 7.5" high
- Center Cubbies (2): 13" wide x 10" deep x 3.5" high
- Corkboard: 38" wide x 16" long
- Weight: 41.5 pounds
- To maintain the quality of your wood furniture, do not expose it to direct sunlight or excessive temperatures; extreme changes in humidity can cause warping.
- Dust often using a soft, dry cloth.
- Use a non–silicone and non–wax polish; do not use soap, water or wax.
- Shipping & Returns
UNLIMITED FLAT RATE DELIVERY
With Unlimited Flat Rate Furniture Delivery, an unlimited number of eligible furniture and select non-furniture items in your order can be delivered with our white glove service for a single flat rate. The exact shipping charges are based on our shipping location and will be applied in the Checkout Payment & Review page.
- All non-upholstered furniture items will arrive within 7 to 10 business days in most metropolitan areas.**
QUICK SHIP: 2-4 Weeks for in-stock fabrics within the Metropolitan Area
- Quick-Ship items are generally delivered in 2-4 weeks within the Metropolitan area. Please confirm delivery time when adding to cart. This service is subject to product availability at time of shipping.
SPECIAL ORDER: 8-10 Weeks, 10+ weeks
- Made to Order items are generally delivered within 8-10 weeks to addresses within the contiguous 48 states. There are a few items that will be deliever within 10+ weeks. Please confirm delivery time when adding to cart. Once it reaches our distribution center, a local delivery service will contact you to schedule a delivery appointment.
View our complete Shipping and Delivery.
Eligible items can be returned for a refund of the merchandise value within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items. An original receipt or gift receipt is required.
HOW TO RETURN
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn Kids store for free.
- By Phone - For non-custom furniture and other oversized items, call Customer Service at 1-800-993-4923
- By UPS - print a return label from our Returns Policy page and
- bring to a UPS location.
ITEMS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment.
- Monogrammed/Personalized items
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
For assistance please contact Customer Service at 1.888.922.4119, 7 days a week, 5:00 am - 9:00 pm (PST). We cannot accept returns on final-sale items ending in .99, monogrammed items or items damaged through normal wear and tear. Made-to-Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Delivery fees are non-refundable.
View our complete Returns Policy.