Kendall Desk & Hutch
Beautifully made and incredibly versatile, our Kendall Desk and Hutch features Craftsman-inspired details that coordinate with nearly any style. This expertly crafted piece has ample storage space and a built-in corkboard to neatly organize your child's work essentials. Most importantly, it is constructed from made-to-last materials to ensure safety, stability and longevity.
HOW IT IS CONSTRUCTED
- Crafted with a solid wood frame.
- Drawer features English dovetail joinery, and waxed wooden glides that ensure smooth motion. Sturdy half-moon safety stop keeps drawer securely in place.
- Expertly constructed with mortise-and-tenon and tongue-and-groove joinery for high quality structural integrity.
- Hardwood frame is kiln-dried to prevent warping or bowing.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Desk equipped with three drawers.
- Hutch equipped with four storage cubbies, corkboard back panel and a cutout for routing cords.
- Simply white desk features brushed pewter drawer pulls, all other desk finishes feature antique bronze drawer pulls.
- Features nylon glides with levelers for even stability on uneven floors.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Desk: 44.5" wide x 22" deep x 30" high
- Hutch: 44.5" wide x 12.5" deep x 29.5" high
- Assembly required.
- Rigorously tested to meet or exceed all required and voluntary safety standards.
- Anti-tip kit included: comes with safety-tested mounting hardware, instructions and a nylon strap. To prevent injuries from furniture tip-over, this item should be permanently fixed to the wall. how to install anti-tip kits.
- Dimensions & Care
- 44.5" wide x 22" deep x 30" high
- Desktop: 44.5" wide x 22" deep x 0.5" thick
- Top Drawer Interior (1): 16" deep x 26" long x 4" high
- Side Drawer Interior (2): 16" deep x 11.5" long x 10.5" high
- Open space for chair: 21" wide x 26" long x 25" high
- Weight: 72 pounds
- 44.5" wide x 12.5" deep x 29.5" high
- Side Cubbies (2): 13" wide x 10" deep x 7.5" high
- Center Cubbies (2): 13" wide x 10" deep x 3.5" high
- Corkboard: 38" wide x 16" long
- Weight: 41.5 pounds
- To maintain the quality of your wood furniture, do not expose it to direct sunlight or excessive temperatures; extreme changes in humidity can cause warping.
- Dust often using a soft, dry cloth.
- Use a non–silicone and non–wax polish; do not use soap, water or wax.
- Shipping & Return Info
Quick Ship: 1-3 Weeks
- Quick-Ship items are generally delivered in 1-3 weeks. Please confirm delivery time when adding to cart. This service is subject to product availability at time of shipping.
Special Order: 8-10 Weeks, 10+ weeks
- Made to Order items are generally delivered within 8-10 weeks to addresses within the contiguous 48 states. There are a few items that will be deliever within 10+ weeks. Please confirm delivery time when adding to cart. Once it reaches our distribution center, a local delivery service will contact you to schedule a delivery appointment.
- All non-upholstered furniture items will arrive within 7 to 10 business days in most metropolitan areas.**
Unlimited Flat Rate White Glove Delivery
With Unlimited Flat Rate Furniture Delivery, an unlimited number of eligible furniture and select non-furniture items in your order can be delivered with our white glove service for a single flat rate. The exact shipping charges are based on our shipping location and will be applied in the Checkout Payment & Review page.
View our complete Shipping and Delivery.
At Pottery Barn Kids, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment; upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage. We will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment. The following items are non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Personalized/Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Special-order items (including made-to-order upholstery and custom items)
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.x7 or $.x9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Questions? See our full Returns Policy.