Keekaroo Peanut Changing Pad
Earn $25 back in rewards* for every $250 spent with your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
This unique Peanut Changing Pad from Keekaroo® is composed of a soft-to-the-touch outer shell with a protective layer that’s water-resistant, slip-resistant and puncture-resistant. It includes a safety strap and requires no pad and no cover so you save money and clean-up time. Plus, it’s free from harmful toxins and chemicals for a safer changing station.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Fluids cannot penetrate into the pad, stopping mold or deterioration.
- Soft, comfortable surface makes for great napping spot.
- Crack- and puncture-resistant – Designed for hospitals, durable outer shell withstands every day demands.
- Straps keep baby safe and secure while changing.
- Made from polyurethane polymer and is filled with 2" layer of foam.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Pottery Barn Kids is proud to offer our Price Match Guarantee on qualified products. All it takes is a call or email and we’ll happily get you the best price. Some exclusions apply, to contact us or learn more, click here.
- No covers, no pads, no slipping and easy cleaning!
- Solid surface wipes down easily and limits bacteria growth.
- Latex-, PVC-, BPA-, phthalate- and formamide-free.
- Strap is adjustable. When installed on the Peanut Changer cushion, it can adjust to secure a child with a waist-height between 11” from the changing pad surface down to a waist-height of 3” from the changing pad surface.
- Keekaroo® is a Member of the Juvenile Products Manufacturers Association (JPMA), and the Keekaroo® Peanut Changer is test certified to the American Society for Testing and Materials (ASTM) standard F 2388, Standard Consumer Safety.
- Peanut Changers are crafted in the USA from domestic and imported matierls using an exclusive process.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 17" wide x 32" long x 4" high
- Adjustable Strap: 2" wide x 34-47" long
- Weight: 6 pounds
- Peanut Changers are impermeable to fluids. Simply wipe with soap and warm water.
- Rinse and then dry thoroughly.
- Shipping & Returns
Standard UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days.
NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Available within the contiguous 48 states
- An extra charge of $26 per address.
- Order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day
- Orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday.
- Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or made to order items.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View our complete Shipping and Delivery.
Eligible items can be returned for a refund of the merchandise value within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items. An original receipt or gift receipt is required.
HOW TO RETURN
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn Kids store for free.
- By Phone - For non-custom furniture and other oversized items, call Customer Service at 1-800-993-4923
- By UPS - print a return label from our Returns Policy page and
- bring to a UPS location.
ITEMS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment.
- Monogrammed/Personalized items
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
For assistance please contact Customer Service at 1.888.922.4119, 7 days a week, 5:00 am - 9:00 pm (PST). We cannot accept returns on final-sale items ending in .99, monogrammed items or items damaged through normal wear and tear. Made-to-Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Delivery fees are non-refundable.
View our complete Returns Policy.