Juliette Play Vanity
Earn $25 back in rewards* for every $250 spent with your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
The easy charm of vintage cottage furniture is captured in our Juliette Vanity, offering the perfect place to get ready each morning.
HOW IT IS CONSTRUCTED
- Built from solid sap gum and MDF, an engineered wood that lends exceptional strength and ensures that the dresser will endure over time.
- All wood is kiln dried for added strength and lasting beauty.
- Our finishes were developed exclusively for Pottery Barn Kids. All finishes are sealed with a final coat of lacquer for extra durability.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Equipped with two open cubbies with one fixed shelf each, and a large three-part mirror with hinged sides.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- 37.5” wide x 11” deep x 41” high
- Rigorously tested to meet or exceed all required and voluntary safety standards.
- Anti-tip kit included: comes with safety-tested mounting hardware, instructions and a nylon strap. To prevent injuries from furniture tip-over, this item should be permanently fixed to the wall. how to install anti-tip kits.
- Simple assembly required.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 37.5" wide x 11" deep x 41" high
- Midsection Of Top: 14.25" wide x 10.75" deep
- Top Sides: 11.5" wide x 11" deep
- Clearance Under Midsection: 15" wide x 11" deep x 19.25" high
- Mirror: 33.25" wide x 20.25" high x 0.75" thick
- Shelf (2): 9.75" wide x 8.5" deep
- Clearance Above Shelf (2): 6.5"
- Clearance Below Shelf (2): 7.25"
- Weight: 45 pounds
- Dust with a soft, dry cloth.
- To protect the finish, do not apply abrasives or household cleaners.
- Shipping & Returns
Standard UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days.
NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Available within the contiguous 48 states
- An extra charge of $26 per address.
- Order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day
- Orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday.
- Monogrammed items take additional days for delivery. A delivery estimate will be quoted on your Payment & Review page.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View our complete Shipping and Delivery.
Eligible items can be returned for a refund of the merchandise value within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items. An original receipt or gift receipt is required.
HOW TO RETURN
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn Kids store for free.
- By Phone - For non-custom furniture and other oversized items, call Customer Service at 1-800-993-4923
- By UPS - print a return label from our Returns Policy page and bring to a UPS location.
ITEMS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment.
- Monogrammed/Personalized items
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
For assistance please contact Customer Service at 1.888.922.4119, 7 days a week, 5:00 am - 9:00 pm (PST). We cannot accept returns on final-sale items ending in .99, monogrammed items or items damaged through normal wear and tear. Made-to-Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Delivery fees are non-refundable.
View our complete Returns Policy.