Juliette Storage Desk & Hutch
Earn $25 back in rewards* for every $250 spent with your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
The easy charm of vintage cottage furniture is captured in the Juliette Collection. Each piece is carefully crafted, like the bed featuring curved molding, lathe-turned feet and a headboard with wood plank details. Like all of our furniture, the collection is built to our exacting standards of quality, design and longevity.
HOW IT IS CONSTRUCTED
- Crafted of mahogany with mahogany veneer with a hand-applied finish.
- Drawer features English dovetail joinery, and waxed wooden glides that ensure smooth motion. Sturdy half-moon safety stop keeps drawer securely in place.
- Expertly constructed with mortise-and-tenon and tongue-and-groove joinery for high quality structural integrity.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Desk equipped with four drawers with clear acrylic knobs.
- Hutch equipped with one drawer, one shelf and a cutout for routing cords.
- Features nylon glides with levelers for even stability on uneven floors.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Assembly is required.
- Rigorously tested to meet or exceed all required and voluntary safety standards.
- Anti-tip kit included: comes with safety-tested mounting hardware, instructions and a nylon strap. To prevent injuries from furniture tip-over, this item should be permanently fixed to the wall. how to install anti-tip kits.
- To see our entire collection of Juliette furniture and learn more, check out our Juliette Collection
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 45" wide x 21.25" deep x 30" high
- Top Left Drawer Interior: 22.75" wide x 14.5" deep x 1.5" high
- Top Right Drawer Interior: 11" wide x 14.5" deep x 2" high
- Bottom Right Drawer Interior (2): 11" wide x 14.5" deep x 6.5" high
- Open Space for Chair: 26.75" wide x 24" high
- Weight: 85 pounds.
- Overall: 43" wide x 10" deep x 9.75" high
- Drawer Interior: 9.5" wide x 7" deep x 1.5" high
- Weight: 15 pounds
- To maintain the quality of your wood furniture, do not expose it to direct sunlight or excessive temperatures; extreme changes in humidity can cause warping.
- Dust often using a soft, dry cloth.
- Use a non–silicone and non–wax polish; do not use soap, water or wax.
- Shipping & Returns
Standard UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days.
NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Available within the contiguous 48 states
- An extra charge of $26 per address.
- Order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day
- Orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday.
- Monogrammed items take additional days for delivery. A delivery estimate will be quoted on your Payment & Review page.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View our complete Shipping and Delivery.
Eligible items can be returned for a refund of the merchandise value within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items. An original receipt or gift receipt is required.
HOW TO RETURN
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn Kids store for free.
- By Phone - For non-custom furniture and other oversized items, call Customer Service at 1-800-993-4923
- By UPS - print a return label from our Returns Policy page and bring to a UPS location.
ITEMS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment.
- Monogrammed/Personalized items
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
For assistance please contact Customer Service at 1.888.922.4119, 7 days a week, 5:00 am - 9:00 pm (PST). We cannot accept returns on final-sale items ending in .99, monogrammed items or items damaged through normal wear and tear. Made-to-Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Delivery fees are non-refundable.
View our complete Returns Policy.