The easy charm of vintage cottage furniture is captured in the Juliette Collection. Each piece is carefully crafted, like the bed featuring curved molding, lathe-turned feet and a headboard with wood plank details. Like all of our furniture, the collection is built to our exacting standards of quality, design and longevity.
HOW ITS CONSTRUCTED
- Handcrafted with a hardwood frame and MDF (medium density fiberboard).
- The use of veneers results in high-quality furniture with flawless surfaces and consistent color tones.
- Crafted with mortise-and-tenon joinery for structural integrity.
- English dovetailed drawer opens smoothly on waxed wood glides, and features drawer stops for safety.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Features a drawer on top and a roomy cubby below for bedtime essentials.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Simple assembly required.
- Adjustable levelers ensure stability on uneven floors.
- Rigorously tested to meet or exceed all required and voluntary safety standards.
- Anti-tip kit included: comes with safety-tested mounting hardware, instructions and a nylon strap. To prevent injuries from furniture tip-over, this item should be permanently fixed to the wall. how to install anti-tip kits.
- To see our entire collection of Juliette furniture and learn more, check out our
- Juliette Collection
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 17.5" wide x 15.75" deep x 27" high
- Drawer: 11.5" wide x 10.5" deep x 2.25" high
- Cubby: 12.5" wide x 8" deep x 15.5" high
- Weight: 40 pounds
- Dust often using a clean, soft, dry cloth.
- Blot spills immediately, and wipe with a clean, damp cloth.
- We do not recommend the use of chemical cleansers, abrasives or furniture polish.
- Protect from direct sunlight and extreme temperatures.
- Shipping & Returns
UNLIMITED FLAT RATE DELIVERY
With Unlimited Flat Rate Furniture Delivery, an unlimited number of eligible furniture and select non-furniture items in your order can be delivered with our white glove service for a single flat rate. The exact shipping charges are based on our shipping location and will be applied in the Checkout Payment & Review page.
- All non-upholstered furniture items will arrive within 7 to 10 business days in most metropolitan areas.**
QUICK SHIP: 1-3 Weeks for in-stock fabrics
- Quick-Ship items are generally delivered in 1-3 weeks. Please confirm delivery time when adding to cart. This service is subject to product availability at time of shipping.
SPECIAL ORDER: 8-10 Weeks, 10+ weeks
- Made to Order items are generally delivered within 8-10 weeks to addresses within the contiguous 48 states. There are a few items that will be deliever within 10+ weeks. Please confirm delivery time when adding to cart. Once it reaches our distribution center, a local delivery service will contact you to schedule a delivery appointment.
View our complete Shipping and Delivery.
Eligible items can be returned for a refund of the merchandise value within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items. An original receipt or gift receipt is required.
HOW TO RETURN
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn Kids store for free.
- By Phone - For non-custom furniture and other oversized items, call Customer Service at 1-800-993-4923
- By UPS - print a return label from our Returns Policy page and
- bring to a UPS location.
ITEMS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment.
- Monogrammed/Personalized items
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
View our complete Returns Policy.