Juliette Jewelry Tower
Earn $25 back in rewards* for every $250 spent with your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
She’ll use this well-organized storage tower for years, as her jewelry collection grows from tiny trinkets to pieces she’ll cherish forever. Modeled after vintage cottage furniture, it's crafted with multiple storage drawers behind two swing-out cubbies.
HOW IT IS CONSTRUCTED
- Built from solid sap gum and MDF (medium density fiberboard), an engineered wood that lends exceptional strength and ensures that the dresser will endure over time.
- All wood is kiln dried for added strength and lasting beauty.
- Drawers feature dovetail joinery, and waxed wooden glides that ensure smooth motion. Sturdy half-moon safety stops keep drawers securely in place.
- Our finishes were developed exclusively for Pottery Barn Kids. All finishes are sealed with a final coat of lacquer for extra durability.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Equipped with three drawers, and a swing-out cubby on each side, each with a mirror and four hooks.
- Drawers feature velvet-lined divided storage for rings, bracelets, necklaces and earrings.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- 15” wide x 11.25” deep x 29” high
- Rigorously tested to meet or exceed the highest industry safety standards.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 15” wide x 11.25” deep x 29” high
- Small Drawer Interior (1): 9.75" wide x 10.25" deep x 2.25" high
- Medium Drawer Interior (2): 9.75" wide x 10.25" deep x 3.75" high
- Clearance to Floor: 10.75"
- Weight: 32 pounds
- Dust with a soft, dry cloth.
- To protect the finish, do not apply abrasives or household cleaners.
- Shipping & Returns
Standard UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days.
NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Available within the contiguous 48 states
- An extra charge of $26 per address.
- Order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day
- Orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday.
- Monogrammed items take additional days for delivery. A delivery estimate will be quoted on your Payment & Review page.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View our complete Shipping and Delivery.
Eligible items can be returned for a refund of the merchandise value within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items. An original receipt or gift receipt is required.
HOW TO RETURN
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn Kids store for free.
- By Phone - For non-custom furniture and other oversized items, call Customer Service at 1-800-993-4923
- By UPS - print a return label from our Returns Policy page and bring to a UPS location.
ITEMS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment.
- Monogrammed/Personalized items
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
For assistance please contact Customer Service at 1.888.922.4119, 7 days a week, 5:00 am - 9:00 pm (PST). We cannot accept returns on final-sale items ending in .99, monogrammed items or items damaged through normal wear and tear. Made-to-Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Delivery fees are non-refundable.
View our complete Returns Policy.