Iridescent Shell Finial & Window Hardware
Earn $25 back in rewards* for every $250 spent with your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
Inspired by the beautiful, irridescent look of a shell, these spherical finials are finished by hand and boast timeless design. Carefully crafted to last, pair this set with nickel or white hardware for a whimsical look to their window coverings that will last for years to come.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Finials are crafted from shell and resin.
- Finial finish is applied by hand in child-safe water-based paint.
- Metal Double Rings and Metal Clip Rings are crafted of steel.
- Metal Double Rings and Metal Clip Rings are for use with drapery hooks, which are included with the majority of our panels with buttonhole tops.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Finials, rods, metal rings, metal clips, double add on kits, and holdbacks are all sold separately.
- Watch our video on How to Install Curtains.
- Finial set includes two finials.
- Holdback set includes two holdbacks.
- Rods set includes one rod (small, medium or large) with brackets for hanging.
- Metal Double Ring Set comes with 10 double rings; enough to hang one PBK window panel.
- Metal Clip Rings Set comes with 10 clip rings; enough to hang one PBK window panel.
- Dimensions & Care
- Finial (2): 2.25" diameter
- Weight: 1.5 pounds
- Coordinating Rod Overall (sold separately): 0.75" diameter, 3.5" approximate projection from wall
- Small: 28–48" hanging space
- Medium: 48–88" hanging space
- Large: 60–108" hanging space
Double Add On Kit 60-108
- Adjustable Telescoping Back Rod
- Overall: 0.5" diameter
- Small: 28"–48" hanging space
- Medium: 48"–88" hanging space
- Large: 60"–80" hanging space
- Bracket (2)
- Overall: 7" deep x 4.25" high
Metal Double Rings and Metal Clip Rings
- Overall: 2" diameter
- Holdback (2) (sold separately): 4.5" wide x 4" high
- Wipe with a soft, dry or slightly damp cloth.
- To protect finish, avoid the use of household cleaners or abrasives.
- Shipping & Returns
Standard UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days.
NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Available within the contiguous 48 states
- An extra charge of $26 per address.
- Order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day
- Orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday.
- Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or made to order items.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View our complete Shipping and Delivery.
Eligible items can be returned for a refund of the merchandise value within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items. An original receipt or gift receipt is required.
HOW TO RETURN
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn Kids store for free.
- By Phone - For non-custom furniture and other oversized items, call Customer Service at 1-800-993-4923
- By UPS - print a return label from our Returns Policy page and
- bring to a UPS location.
ITEMS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment.
- Monogrammed/Personalized items
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
For assistance please contact Customer Service at 1.888.922.4119, 7 days a week, 5:00 am - 9:00 pm (PST). We cannot accept returns on final-sale items ending in .99, monogrammed items or items damaged through normal wear and tear. Made-to-Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Delivery fees are non-refundable.
View our complete Returns Policy.