Honeycomb Jacquard Blackout Curtain
Earn $25 back in rewards* for every $250 spent with your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
This elegant panel has a jacquard-loomed hexagonal pattern that gives the nursery a pulled together look. Unlike most blackout panels, this one is sewn entirely of fabric to keep light out and warmth in.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Made of 100% polyester. Polyester is highly durable, retains it shape and looks great through many years of wear. The fabric resists wrinkles and is easy care.
- Drapery panel is yarn-dyed. Fibers are treated individually with environmentally safe dyes before weaving to offer vibrant, lasting colors.
- Blackout Panel blocks out light to darken room for bedtime, naptime and morning for a better night's sleep and more restful naps. Also reduces sound.
- This panel features our 4-in-1 top treatment via pole pocket, belt loop, clip rings or drapery rings so you can achieve the look you want.
- We offer a variety of window panels with different types of top treatments so you can hang them in multiple ways to achieve the look you want.
- Made in a Fair Trade Certified™ facility. Learn more.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Dimensions & Care
- 44" wide x 63" long
- 44" wide x 84" long
- 44" wide x 96" long
- Belt-loop Tabs: 1.25"
- Pole pocket: 3"
- Bottom hem: 4"
- Dry-clean only.
- Shipping & Returns
Standard UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days.
NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Available within the contiguous 48 states
- An extra charge of $26 per address.
- Order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day
- Orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View our complete Shipping and Delivery.
Eligible items can be returned for a refund of the merchandise value within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items. An original receipt or gift receipt is required.
HOW TO RETURN
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn Kids store for free.
- By UPS - print a return label from our Returns Policy page and bring to a UPS location.
ITEMS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment.
- Monogrammed/Personalized items
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
For assistance please contact Customer Service at 1.888.922.4119, 7 days a week, 5:00 am - 9:00 pm (PST). We cannot accept returns on final-sale items ending in .99, monogrammed items or items damaged through normal wear and tear. Made-to-Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Delivery fees are non-refundable.
View our complete Returns Policy.
- Our Safety and Quality Commitment
At Pottery Barn Kids, we have a firm commitment to safety and quality. We take great pride in our timeless designs, premium materials and expert craftsmanship.
Nearly all of our products are imagined and designed in our San Francisco studios. Our artists hand-create prototypes for everything from furniture to bedding to lighting. From there, we work with talented craftsmen and fabric industry leaders to build long-lasting products designed to last your family for years to come.
Free Interior Design Services
Need design help? We offer free, no-strings-attached Interior Design Services. Get advice and inspiration from our specialists in-store, over the phone or by email. Designers will even make in-home visits, where they can take measurements, discuss color options and give tips on any room.
Nursery Bedding Safety Standards
- Bumper ties should always be secured tightly and positioned outside of the crib. When your child is able to pull up to a standing position, crib bumpers should be removed.
- Do not place decorative pillows in the crib while your baby is sleeping.
- View all of our nursery bedding safety tips.