HARRY POTTER™ HOGWARTS™ Express Bed
- Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery
All aboard the Hogwarts Express! Although your little Hogwarts student won’t have to step through PLATFORM 9 ¾™ like Harry Potter, they can still take the train to a magical night’s sleep. Inspired by the iconic scarlet steam engine that carries students of magic from HOGSMEADE™ to Hogwarts and back to King’s Cross Station, this playful piece makes an enchanting addition to your little one’s room with true-to-series details.
HOW IT IS CONSTRUCTED
- Crafted with solid poplar wood, engineered wood and MDF (medium density fiberboard).
- Decorative embellishments are crafted from polyresin.
- Hardwood frame is kiln-dried to prevent warping or bowing.
- Finish in weathered black and retro red is hand applied in multi-step process using child-safe, water-based paints that provide durability, richness and depth of color to each piece.
- Trundle bed is built from MDF (medium density fiberboard).
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Mattress platform is made of 100% solid wood slat-roll for extra strength; designed for use with or without a box spring.
- Trundle Bed provides a comfortable extra bed for overnight guests when used with our specially sized Trundle Mattress (mattress sold separately).
- Trundle offers generous storage space for toys, clothes, bedding and more when used without a mattress.
- Trundle is fitted with rolling casters that make it easy for kids to open up and put away by themselves.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Pottery Barn Kids exclusive.
- Available in twin size only.
- Rigorously tested to meet or exceed all required and voluntary safety standards.
- Spot clean.
- Twin size bed and trundle included in set.
HARRY POTTER characters, names and related indicia are © & ™ Warner Bros Entertainment Inc. (2018)
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 42.5" wide x 81" long x 50" high
- Headboard: 42.5" wide x 50" high x 6.5" thick
- Footboard: 42" wide x 3.5" thick x 28.5" high
- Clearance under adjustable side rails: 16"
- Mattress Platform: 38" wide x 74.5" long x 9" high
- Weight: 124.75 pounds
- Overall: 40.5" wide x 74.5" long x 8" high
- Interior: 39" wide x 73" long x 3.5" high
- Casters: 2" diameter
- Weight: 77.25 pounds
- Accommodates a standard trundle mattress.
- Dust often using a soft, dry cloth.
- Protect from direct sunlight and extreme temperatures.
- Blot spills immediately with a clean, damp cloth.
- We do not recommend the use of chemical cleansers, abrasives, furniture polish or wax.
- Shipping & Returns
Standard UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days.
NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Available within the contiguous 48 states
- An extra charge of $26 per address.
- Order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day
- Orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday.
- Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or made-to-order items.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View our complete Shipping and Delivery.
Eligible items can be returned for a refund of the merchandise value within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items. An original receipt or gift receipt is required.
HOW TO RETURN
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn Kids store for free.
- By Phone - For non-custom furniture and other oversized items, call Customer Service at 1-800-993-4923
- By UPS - print a return label from our Returns Policy page and
- bring to a UPS location.
ITEMS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment.
- Monogrammed/Personalized items
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
HOLIDAY RETURNS POLICY
To help with your holiday gift giving, we're extending our return policy. Gifts purchased between October 29, 2018 and December 24, 2018 may be returned or exchanged through January 31, 2019 when accompanied by a gift receipt or original receipt. You may return merchandise for a refund or replacement using our online return service.
For assistance please contact Customer Service at 1.888.922.4119, 7 days a week, 5:00 am - 9:00 pm (PST). We cannot accept returns on final-sale items ending in .99, monogrammed items or items damaged through normal wear and tear. Made-to-Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Delivery fees are non-refundable.
View our complete Returns Policy.