A timeless must-have for your little one’s nursery, our Hayden Crib goes with any nursery style. Featuring clean spindles and lines, this crib was constructed from made-to-last materials to ensure safety, stability and longevity.
HOW IT IS CONSTRUCTED
- Expertly crafted of solid poplar wood.
- Masterfully crafted with mortise-and-tenon construction, and tongue-and-groove joinery for structural integrity.
- Finish is applied using child-safe, water-based paint, that provides durability, depth of color and richness to each piece of furniture.
- Made in a Fair Trade Certified™ facility. Learn more.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- When purchasing a crib, it is strongly recommended to purchase the toddler bed conversion kit at the same time.
- Mattress platform, which is made of metal, offers three height options to accommodate your growing baby.
- Easily adapts from crib to cozy toddler bed (conversion kit sold separately).
- Use only a fitted bottom sheet that is specifically made for crib use (Pottery Barn Kids fitted crib sheets have elastic around the top and bottom, rather than around the entire edge, for added safety), along with a mattress pad and/or a waterproof pad.
- If you use a blanket, ensure it is tucked around the sides of the crib mattress and covers your baby only up to the chest.
- Do not place decorative pillows, quilts, comforters, sheepskins or stuffed animals in the crib while your baby is sleeping, as they may prevent proper air circulation around your baby’s face.
- When your child is able to pull up to a standing position, you should remove the crib bumper.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Crib: 54.5" wide x 30" long x 34.75" high
- Height from teething rail to the floor is 34.75"
- Rigorously tested to meet or exceed all required and voluntary safety standards enacted by the US Product Safety Commission, the American Society of Testing Manufacturers and the Canadian Cribs and Cradles Regulations. See our crib safety tips
- Assembly required if Standard UPS delivery is selected.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 54.5" wide x 30" deep x 34.75" high
- Height from teething rail to the floor: 34.75"
- Clearance to floor: 5.25"
- Crib Ends: 30" wide x 1.25" thick x 34.75" high
- Crib Sides: 52" wide x 1" thick x 28" high
- Distance between slats: 2.25"
- Mattress Platform: 51" wide x 27" deep
- Settings for mattress platform from floor: 9.5", 14.5", 19.75"
- Weight: 42.5 pounds
- Weight Capacity: 50 pounds
- Overall:52" long x 1" thick x 2" high
- Weight: 2 pounds
- Dust often using a clean, soft, dry cloth.
- Blot spills immediately, and wipe with a clean, damp cloth.
- We do not recommend the use of chemical cleansers, abrasives or furniture polish.
- Parents should ensure a safe environment for the child by checking regularly to see that every component is properly fastened and securely in place.
- Do not over tighten fasteners, as this may cause distortion or breakage.
- Carefully package all original hardware to protect from loss or damage.
- Store assembly instructions in the envelope attached to the mattress base for future reference.
- Shipping & Returns
UNLIMITED FLAT RATE DELIVERY
With Unlimited Flat Rate Furniture Delivery, an unlimited number of eligible furniture and select non-furniture items in your order can be delivered with our white glove service for a single flat rate. The exact shipping charges are based on our shipping location and will be applied in the Checkout Payment & Review page.
- All non-upholstered furniture items will arrive within 7 to 10 business days in most metropolitan areas.**
QUICK SHIP: 1-3 Weeks for in-stock fabrics
- Quick-Ship items are generally delivered in 1-3 weeks. Please confirm delivery time when adding to cart. This service is subject to product availability at time of shipping.
SPECIAL ORDER: 8-10 Weeks, 10+ weeks
- Made to Order items are generally delivered within 8-10 weeks to addresses within the contiguous 48 states. There are a few items that will be deliever within 10+ weeks. Please confirm delivery time when adding to cart. Once it reaches our distribution center, a local delivery service will contact you to schedule a delivery appointment.
View our complete Shipping and Delivery.
Eligible items can be returned for a refund of the merchandise value within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items. An original receipt or gift receipt is required.
HOW TO RETURN
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn Kids store for free.
- By Phone - For non-custom furniture and other oversized items, call Customer Service at 1-800-993-4923
- By UPS - print a return label from our Returns Policy page and
- bring to a UPS location.
ITEMS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment.
- Monogrammed/Personalized items
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
View our complete Returns Policy.
- Guides and Tools