Add Your Own Photos
HARRY POTTER™ Bedding Look
Earn $25 in rewards* for every $250 spent with your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
Give your little one the ultimate magical sleep space fit for a witch or a wizard. This bedding look celebrates the story of the Boy Who Lived with popular icons and prints from the beloved Harry Potter series.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Quilt is expertly stitched by hand.
- Quilt is filled with 100% cotton batting.
- Quilt and shams reverse to blue stripes.
- Shams have center tie closures.
- HARRY POTTER™ Hogwarts Crest Pillow and Quidditch Pillow are both filled with 100% polyester batting.
- HARRY POTTER™ Hogwarts Crest Pillow and Quidditch Pillow reverses to same colors as background on front of each pillow.
- Fitted sheet has universal elastic (elastic around the entire edge) for a snug, secure fit.
- 200-thread count.
- Pillowcases feature inside flap to keep pillow insert from slipping.
- Duvet cover is finished with interior corner ties and a hidden button closure to keep the duvet in place.
- Sham has inside flap to keep pillows from slipping.
- Duvet cover and sham reverse to same pattern.
- Sheet set is Oeko-Tex® Certified: tested in a third-party lab and verified to be free from over 300 harmful substances.
- Sheet set is Organic Content Standard (OCS) certification. Textiles made of organically grown materials according to the Organic Content Standard guarantees the traceability and integrity of the raw materials during all the manufacturing stages.
- Duvet and matching sham are made in a Fair Trade Certified™ facility. Learn more.
HOW IT IS CONSTRUCTED
- HARRY POTTER™ Hogwarts Crest Pillow is made of 75% nylon and 25% viscose. The velvet blend is highly durable, retains it shape and looks great through many years of wear. The fabric resists wrinkles and is easy care.
- HARRY POTTER™ Quidditch Pillow is made of 100% cotton velvet. A cotton velvet weave is a heavy durable fabric with a strong sheen. Cotton velvet is the most durable type of velvet and has natural fiber and provides ultra breathability.
- Sheet set is made of 100% organic cotton percale. Organic cotton is grown without the use of toxic and persistent pesticides and synthetic fertilizers.
- Percale weave is a tightly woven weave, which gives the fabric a soft matte finish while providing durability and wears well over time.
- Front base of quilt is made from 100% natural Belgian linen. A linen weave gives the fabric a coolness and freshness, while providing durability and ultra breathability.
- Flax, navy and blue fabrics on quilt are made of 100% Belgian linen, yellow is made of 100% cotton and red is made from 74% viscose and 26% nylon.
- Reverse side of quilt and shams are made of 100% cotton. A cotton weave is a tightly woven weave, which gives the fabric a soft finish while providing durability and ultra breathability.
- Linen woven from Belgian flax is constructed in China. A linen weave is stronger and more lustrous than cotton, which gives the fabric a polished finish while providing durability.
- Duvet and sham are made of 52% linen and 48% rayon. A linen weave gives the fabric a coolness and freshness, the rayon provides a soft finish and the blend provides durability and ultra breathability.
- Quilt, duvet, HOGWARTS™ Crest Pillow and shams are yarn-dyed – Fibers are treated individually with environmentally safe dyes before weaving to offer vibrant, lasting colors.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Pottery Barn Kids exclusive.
- Machine wash.
- Extra pillowcases are available separately for sheet set.
- Sheet set includes flat sheet, fitted sheet and two pillowcases (one with twin).
- Duvet, Quilt, Shams, Decorative Pillows and inserts are all sold separately.
HARRY POTTER characters, names and related indicia are © & ™ Warner Bros Entertainment Inc. s19
- Dimensions & Care
- HARRY POTTER™ Hogwarts Crest Pillow: 16" square
- HARRY POTTER™ Quidditch Pillow: 20" wide x 12" high
- Twin: 68" wide x 86" long
- Full/Queen: 86" square
- Standard: 26" wide x 20" high
- Euro: 26" square
- Twin: 68" wide x 86" long
- Full, Queen: 90" wide x 88" long
- Overall: 26" wide x 20" high
- Fitted Sheet: 39" wide x 75" long; fits mattresses up to 12" deep
- Flat Sheet: 66" wide x 96" long
- Pillowcase: 30" wide x 20" high
- Fitted Sheet: 54" wide x 75" long; fits mattresses up to 16" deep
- Flat Sheet: 90" wide x 96" long
- Pillowcase (2): 30" wide x 20" high
- Fitted Sheet: 60" wide x 80"long; fits mattresses up to 16" deep
- Flat Sheet: 96" wide x 104" long
- Pillowcase (2): 30" wide x 20" high
- Large capacity washer recommended.
- Machine wash per vendor directions, gentle cycle.
- Use only non-chlorine bleach, if needed.
- Tumble dry on low heat; remove promptly.
- Warm iron as needed.
- Shipping & Returns
Standard UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days.
NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Available within the contiguous 48 states
- An extra charge of $26 per address.
- Order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day
- Orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday.
- Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or made to order items.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View our complete Shipping and Delivery.
Eligible items can be returned for a refund of the merchandise value within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items. An original receipt or gift receipt is required.
HOW TO RETURN
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn Kids store for free.
- By Phone - For non-custom furniture and other oversized items, call Customer Service at 1-800-993-4923
- By UPS - print a return label from our Returns Policy page and
- bring to a UPS location.
ITEMS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment.
- Monogrammed/Personalized items
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
For assistance please contact Customer Service at 1.888.922.4119, 7 days a week, 5:00 am - 9:00 pm (PST). We cannot accept returns on final-sale items ending in .99, monogrammed items or items damaged through normal wear and tear. Made-to-Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Delivery fees are non-refundable.
View our complete Returns Policy.
- Our Safety and Quality Commitment
At Pottery Barn Kids, we have a firm commitment to safety and quality. We take great pride in our timeless designs, premium materials and expert craftsmanship.
Nearly all of our products are imagined and designed in our San Francisco studios. Our artists hand-create prototypes for everything from furniture to bedding to lighting. From there, we work with talented craftsmen and fabric industry leaders to build long-lasting products designed to last your family for years to come.
Free Interior Design Services
Need design help? We offer free, no-strings-attached Interior Design Services. Get advice and inspiration from our specialists in-store, over the phone or by email. Designers will even make in-home visits, where they can take measurements, discuss color options and give tips on any room.
Nursery Bedding Safety Standards
- Bumper ties should always be secured tightly and positioned outside of the crib. When your child is able to pull up to a standing position, crib bumpers should be removed.
- Do not place decorative pillows in the crib while your baby is sleeping.
- View all of our nursery bedding safety tips.
Quilt Standard Sham
Quilt Euro Sham
Duvet Standard Sham