HALO® Bassinest® Swivel Sleeper, Luxe Plus Series
Earn $25 back in rewards* for every $250 spent with your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
The HALO Bassinet Swivel Sleeper is as safe as it is stylish. The only bassinet that rotates a full 360 degrees, it allows you to keep your little ones secure and close by. Mesh walls ensure maximum breathability, while the patented side wall lowers and automatically returns, so you can soothe and tend to your baby while still in bed. Plus, it features a sturdy 4-point base which easily adjusts to most bed heights.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Mesh fabric allows you to see your baby and allows air to move through bassinet.
- Bassinest® has sturdy 4 point base that is adjustable for bed heights from 22" - 34".
- The Bassinest® Swivel Sleeper’s patented, retractable sidewall lowers easily when mom reaches in to lift or soothe her baby. Its auto-return safety feature automatically returns the sidewall to its original, upright position when the pressure is removed, ensuring that baby is always sleeping safely. If desired, the side wall can be locked in the upright position.
- Dual-swivel design rotates a full 360 degrees from two distinct pivot points.
- Bassinest® comes with a caddy, a white cotton sheet and a quilted mattress pad.
- Bassinest® features a 2-level nightlight, 3 nature and womb sounds, 3 music selections, 2 levels of vibration and a nursing timer.
- Automatic timer shuts off the soothing sounds, music, vibrations and nightlight after 30 minutes.
- Never use soft bedding such as loose blankets, bumpers, pillows, and positioners in the Bassinest.
- Recommended for babies up to five months of age. Use should be discontinued when infant shows signs of pulling up, rolling over or pushing up to kneeling position.
- Only use HALO Bassinest accessories and sheets in this product.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Recommended for newborn up to 20 pounds
- Three AA batteries required (not included).
- All Pottery Barn Kids juvenile products are tested at 3rd party CPSC accredited labs to meet or exceed all industry voluntarily and regulatory safety requirements.
- This product is unable to be sold in Canada.
- Dimensions & Care
- Base: 32" diameter
- Legs: 21" each (43" total)
- Overall height: 36" (at its lowest position)
- Bed Interior: 30" long x 18.5" wide
- Sidewalls: Front height (upright): 10.5", Front height (retracted): 5.5"
- Back height: 12.5"
- Weight: 30 pounds
- Requires 3 AA batteries, not included.
- Machine wash bassinet sheet before using first time.
- Machine wash in warm water with like colors.
- Do not use bleach.
- Tumble dry on low setting, remove promptly.
Bassinest® Swivel Sleeper
- The Bassinest® Swivel Sleeper base, sleep area and mattress should be cleaned regularly by using a mild cleaning solution and a damp cloth.
- Do not use bleach.
- Do not machine wash mattress.
- Do not use harsh or abrasive cleaners.
- Rinse clean with water to remove residue.
- Allow to dry completely before replacing sleep pad and/or use.
- Shipping & Returns
Standard UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days.
NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Available within the contiguous 48 states
- An extra charge of $26 per address.
- Order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day
- Orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday.
- Monogrammed items take additional days for delivery. A delivery estimate will be quoted on your Payment & Review page.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View our complete Shipping and Delivery.
Eligible items can be returned for a refund of the merchandise value within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items. An original receipt or gift receipt is required.
HOW TO RETURN
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn Kids store for free.
- By Phone - For non-custom furniture and other oversized items, call Customer Service at 1-800-993-4923
- By UPS - print a return label from our Returns Policy page and bring to a UPS location.
ITEMS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment.
- Monogrammed/Personalized items
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
For assistance please contact Customer Service at 1.888.922.4119, 7 days a week, 5:00 am - 9:00 pm (PST). We cannot accept returns on final-sale items ending in .99, monogrammed items or items damaged through normal wear and tear. Made-to-Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Delivery fees are non-refundable.
View our complete Returns Policy.