Greentom Reversible Stroller
This eco-friendly Greentom Reversible Stroller lets you reverse to five different positions, including forward- and parent-facing. By choosing this stroller, you would have already recycled 51 water bottles and over 16 pounds of recycled plastic, thanks to the stroller’s innovative frame and Bottle Fabric Collection. Plus, the entire stroller can be reused and recycled. It’s extremely maneuverable for a smooth ride and adjusts to multiple positions from recline to upright. An integrated folding lock makes it easy to fold up and its fabric is washable and removable.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Greentom Reversible Stroller has five positions for baby’s comfort from full recline (150°) to upright.
- One frame fits all Greentom stroller seats.
- Stroller fabric is made from 100% recycled polyester (PET). Using post-consumer water bottles provides an ultra-soft texture and is the right thing to do for the environment.
- Stroller canopy has UPF rating 50+.
- Lightweight frame is made from molded plastic.
- Five-point safety harness.
- Fabric has been Oeko-Tex® Certified: tested in a third-party lab and verified to be free from over 300 harmful substances.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Compact upright storage: easy fold system with integrated folding lock. Folds in just 3 seconds!
- Large storage basket.
- Recommended for age 6 months up to 2.5 years or 33 pounds maximum.
- BPA-, PVC- and phthalate- free.
- Greentom handles all elements of their products domestically including customer service. Customer Service Hotline is: 1-833-855-4483.
- To see our entire collection of strollers and learn more, check out our Strollers Quality Guide
- Dimensions & Care
- Stroller open: 23" wide x 32.25" long x 40.75" high
- Stroller folded: 23" wide x 10.5" long x 31" high
- Seat: 8" deep
- Storage Basket: 12.25" wide x 14.25" deep x 2.25" high
- Hood: 15" wide x 15" deep x 19" long
- Weight: 17.75 pounds
- Maintain and clean Greentom frequently.
- Clean the frame, seat, hood and shopping basket regularly using a damp cloth. Do not use abrasives cleaners.
- Wipe the product with a soft, absorbent cloth after use in the rain, snow or after use on the beach.
- Fabric is hand washable, line dry only.
- DO NOT bleach or iron fabric.
- Check for loose parts regularly and tighten as needed.
- DO NOT use silicone lubricants as they will attract dirt and grime.
- Shipping & Returns
Standard UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days.
NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Available within the contiguous 48 states
- An extra charge of $26 per address.
- Order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day
- Orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday.
- Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or made-to-order items.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View our complete Shipping and Delivery.
Eligible items can be returned for a refund of the merchandise value within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items. An original receipt or gift receipt is required.
HOW TO RETURN
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn Kids store for free.
- By Phone - For non-custom furniture and other oversized items, call Customer Service at 1-800-993-4923
- By UPS - print a return label from our Returns Policy page and
- bring to a UPS location.
ITEMS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment.
- Monogrammed/Personalized items
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
View our complete Returns Policy.
You May Also Need
Greentom Car Seat Adaptor
Greentom Car Seat Adaptor
- Free & Fast Shipping