Add Your Own Photos
Greentom Classic Stroller
Earn $25 in rewards* for every $250 spent with your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
This is the greenest stroller on the planet. By choosing this stroller, you would have already recycled 50 water bottles and over 10 pounds of recycled plastic, thanks to the stroller’s innovative frame and Bottle Fabric Collection. Plus, the entire stroller can be reused and recycled. It’s extremely maneuverable for a smooth ride and adjusts to multiple positions from recline to upright. An integrated folding lock makes it easy to fold up and its fabric is washable and removable.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Greentom Classic Stroller has three positions for baby’s comfort from full recline (150°) to relaxed (120°) or upright.
- Stroller fabric is made from 100% recycled polyester (PET). Using post-consumer water bottles provides an ultra-soft texture and is the right thing to do for the environment.
- Stroller canopy has UPF rating 50+.
- Lightweight frame is made from molded plastic.
- Five-point safety harness.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Compact upright storage makes it into an easy-fold system with integrated folding lock. Folds in just three seconds!
- Large storage basket.
- Recommended for age 6 months up to 4.5 years or 33 pounds maximum.
- BPA-, PVC- and phthalate- free.
- Greentom handles all elements of their products domestically including customer service. Customer Service Hotline is: 1-833-855-4483.
- To see our entire collection of strollers and learn more, check out our Strollers Quality Guide
- Dimensions & Care
- Stroller open: 23" wide x 30" long x 40.75" high
- Stroller folded: 23" wide x 11.25" long x 33" high
- Seat: 7.75" deep
- Storage Basket: 12.25" wide x 14.25" deep x 2.25" high
- Hood: 15" wide x 15" deep x 19" long
- Weight: 15.5 pounds
- Maintain and clean Greentom frequently.
- Clean the frame, seat, hood and shopping basket regularly using a damp cloth. Do not use abrasives cleaners.
- Wipe the product with a soft, absorbent cloth after use in the rain, snow or after use on the beach.
- Fabric is hand washable, line dry only.
- DO NOT bleach or iron fabric.
- Check for loose parts regularly and tighten as needed.
- DO NOT use silicone lubricants as they will attract dirt and grime.
- Shipping & Returns
- This item ships directly from our manufacturer so ship times may vary.
- This item is only available to customers within the contiguous 48 states.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery.
Eligible items can be returned for a refund of the merchandise value within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items. An original receipt or gift receipt is required.
HOW TO RETURN
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn Kids store for free.
- By Phone - For non-custom furniture and other oversized items, call Customer Service at 1-800-993-4923
- By UPS - print a return label from our Returns Policy page and
- bring to a UPS location.
ITEMS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment.
- Monogrammed/Personalized items
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
View our complete Returns Policy.
You May Also Need
Greentom Car Seat Adaptor
Greentom Car Seat Adaptor
- Free & Fast Shipping