Green Toys Stacking Cups
Earn $25 back in rewards* for every $250 spent with your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
The possibilities for play are endless with these Stacking Cups from Green Toys™. Made entirely of recycled plastic, this set features six graduated cups that are numbered on the bottom from one through six and are volumetrically accurate so little ones can learn basic counting and math concepts.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Six graduated cups, dozens of possibilities for bath and play time. Scoop and pour water, build towers by turning upside down, or just sort sizes to nest.
- The My First Green Toys™ Stacking Cups are colorful and fun, and teach basic counting and math concepts.
- Each cup is numbered on the bottom from 1 to 6 and is volumetrically accurate. Fill cups 1 and 2, for example, and it will equal the volume of cup 3.
- The set includes 6 cups which are made from food-safe, 100% recycled plastic milk jugs that save energy and reduce greenhouse gas emissions.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Color combinations may vary.
- BPA, Phthalate and PVC free.
- Meets FDA food contact standards.
- Easy to clean and dishwasher safe.
- Manufactured in the USA.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 5" diameter, 4.75" high
- Weight: 0.5 pounds
- Dishwasher safe.
- Shipping & Returns
Standard UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days.
NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Available within the contiguous 48 states
- An extra charge of $26 per address.
- Order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day
- Orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday.
- Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or made to order items.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View our complete Shipping and Delivery.
Eligible items can be returned for a refund of the merchandise value within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items. An original receipt or gift receipt is required.
HOW TO RETURN
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn Kids store for free.
- By Phone - For non-custom furniture and other oversized items, call Customer Service at 1-800-993-4923
- By UPS - print a return label from our Returns Policy page and
- bring to a UPS location.
ITEMS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment.
- Monogrammed/Personalized items
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
For assistance please contact Customer Service at 1.888.922.4119, 7 days a week, 5:00 am - 9:00 pm (PST). We cannot accept returns on final-sale items ending in .99, monogrammed items or items damaged through normal wear and tear. Made-to-Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Delivery fees are non-refundable.
View our complete Returns Policy.
You May Also Need
Green Toys™ Block Set
Green Toys Block Set
Green Toys My First Keys
Green Toys My First Keys