Grayson Trundle Only
Earn $25 back in rewards* for every $250 spent with your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
Whether it’s used with a mattress for guests or without one for extra underbed storage, this trundle is a smart addition to our Grayson Bed.
HOW IT IS CONSTRUCTED
- Masterfully crafted with solid hardwood support rails.
- Built from solid wood, wood veneers and MDF, an engineered wood that lends exceptional strength and ensures that the trundle will endure over time.
- The use of veneers results in high-quality furniture with flawless surfaces and consistent color tones.
- All wood is kiln-dried, a process that ensures that the furniture will never split, warp, crack or mildew.
- Trundle Mattress (sold separately) was developed exclusively for Pottery Barn Kids by Serta® and features a fire-resistant Fire-BlockInsulator System, and NANO-PEL™ treatment, an antimicrobial treatment that helps the mattress stay fresh and clean.
- GREENGUARD Gold Certified. Meets or exceeds stringent chemical emissions standards. Learn more.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Provides a comfortable extra bed for overnight guests when used with our specially sized Trundle Mattress (sold separately).
- Offers generous storage space for toys, clothes, bedding and more when used without a mattress.
- Fitted with rolling casters that make it easy for kids to open up and put away by themselves.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Trundle: 40.5" wide x 74.5" long x 6" high
- Rigorously tested to meet or exceed the highest industry safety standards.
- Assembly required.
- To see our entire collection of Grayson furniture and learn more, check out our Grayson Collection
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 40.5" wide x 74.5" long x 8" high
- Casters: 2" wide x 2.5" high
- Dust with soft, dry cloth.
- Avoid using harsh household chemicals or cleanser as they can damage the finish.
- Do not stand on trundle.
- Shipping & Returns
UNLIMITED FLAT RATE DELIVERY
With Unlimited Flat Rate Furniture Delivery, an unlimited number of eligible furniture and select non-furniture items in your order can be delivered with our white glove service for a single flat rate. The exact shipping charges are based on our shipping location and will be applied in the Checkout Payment & Review page.
View our complete Shipping and Delivery.
Eligible items can be returned for a refund of the merchandise value within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items. An original receipt or gift receipt is required.
HOW TO RETURN
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn Kids store for free.
- By Phone - For non-custom furniture and other oversized items, call Customer Service at 1-800-993-4923
- By UPS - print a return label from our Returns Policy page and
- bring to a UPS location.
ITEMS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment.
- Monogrammed/Personalized items
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
For assistance please contact Customer Service at 1.888.922.4119, 7 days a week, 5:00 am - 9:00 pm (PST). We cannot accept returns on final-sale items ending in .99, monogrammed items or items damaged through normal wear and tear. Made-to-Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Delivery fees are non-refundable.
View our complete Returns Policy.