Earn $25 back in rewards* for every $250 spent with your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
Boasting a timeless finish, our nightstand shares the signature style of the entire Grayson Collection. Constructed from solid wood and kiln dried for enduring beauty, there's ample space for all of your little one's bedside necessities. This piece is GREENGUARD Gold Certified and meets strict chemical emissions limits to contribute to cleaner air.
HOW IT IS CONSTRUCTED
- Expertly crafted from solid poplar wood, pine wood, particle board, plywood and MDF (medium density fiberboard).
- All wood is kiln dried for added strength and lasting beauty.
- Drawers feature English Dovetail joinery and waxed wooden glides that ensure smooth motion. Sturdy half-moon safety stops keep drawers securely in place.
- Frame is crafted with frame-and-panel-construction, ensuring added strength.
- GREENGUARD Gold Certified. Meets or exceeds stringent chemical emissions standards. Learn more.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Finish is applied in multi-step process using child-safe, water-based paint. The paint provides durability, richness and depth of color to each piece.
- Nightstand hutch is sold separately and features two roomy shelves and cord cutout at bottom of hutch.
- Nightstand feature top cubby and two spacious drawers.
- Hardware is finished in matte black color.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Spot clean.
- Rigorously tested to meet or exceed all required and voluntary safety standards.
- Anti-tip kit included: comes with safety-tested mounting hardware, instructions and a nylon strap. To prevent injuries from furniture tip-over, this item should be permanently fixed to the wall. how to install anti-tip kits.
- To see our entire collection of Grayson furniture and learn more, check out our Grayson Collection
- Dimensions & Care
Nightstand and Hutch Set
- Overall: 17" wide x 17" deep x 52.5" high
- Overall: 17" wide x 17" deep x 18.5" high
- Drawer Interior (2): 12" wide x 13" deep x 3.5" high
- Drawer Extends: 9"
- Cubby (1): 14" wide x 10" deep
- Floor clearance to bottom of Nightstand: 0.5" high
- Weight: 35.25 pounds
- Overall: 17" wide x 10" deep x 34" high
- Cubby (2): 16.5" wide x 10" deep
- Dust often using a soft, dry cloth.
- Protect from direct sunlight and extreme temperatures.
- Blot spills immediately with a clean, damp cloth.
- We do not recommend the use of chemical cleansers, abrasives, furniture polish or wax.
- Shipping & Returns
Standard UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days.
NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Available within the contiguous 48 states
- An extra charge of $26 per address.
- Order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day
- Orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday.
- Monogrammed items take additional days for delivery. A delivery estimate will be quoted on your Payment & Review page.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View our complete Shipping and Delivery.
Eligible items can be returned for a refund of the merchandise value within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items. An original receipt or gift receipt is required.
HOW TO RETURN
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn Kids store for free.
- By Phone - For non-custom furniture and other oversized items, call Customer Service at 1-800-993-4923
- By UPS - print a return label from our Returns Policy page and bring to a UPS location.
ITEMS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment.
- Monogrammed/Personalized items
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
For assistance please contact Customer Service at 1.888.922.4119, 7 days a week, 5:00 am - 9:00 pm (PST). We cannot accept returns on final-sale items ending in .99, monogrammed items or items damaged through normal wear and tear. Made-to-Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Delivery fees are non-refundable.
View our complete Returns Policy.