Grayson Bookcase Tower
Earn $25 back in rewards* for every $250 spent with your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
Boasting a timeless finish, our bookcase tower shares the clean lines and signature style of the entire Grayson Collection. Constructed from solid wood and kiln dried for enduring beauty, there’s ample space to display all of their literary favorites and beloved toys. This piece is GREENGUARD Gold Certified and meets strict chemical emissions limits to contribute to cleaner air.
HOW IT IS CONSTRUCTED
- Expertly crafted from solid poplar wood, engineered wood and MDF (medium density fiberboard).
- All wood is kiln dried, a process that ensures that the furniture will never split, warp, crack or mildew.
- Finish is applied by hand in child-safe, water-based paint, which provides durability, depth of color and richness to each piece of furniture.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Bookcase Tower features two adjustable shelves and three fixed shelves.
- Adjustable levelers provide stability on uneven floors.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Rigorously tested to meet or exceed all required and voluntary safety standards.
- Anti-tip kit included: comes with safety-tested mounting hardware, instructions and a nylon strap. To prevent injuries from furniture tipping over, this item should be permanently fixed to the wall. how to install anti-tip kits.
- Spot clean.
- To see our entire collection of Grayson furniture and learn more, check out our Grayson Collection
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 20" wide x 15.5" deep x 68" high
- Shelf (4): 17.5" wide x 15" deep x 1.5" thick
- Weight: 74.5 pounds
- Dust often using a soft, dry cloth.
- Protect from direct sunlight and extreme temperatures.
- Blot spills immediately with a clean, dry cloth.
- We do not recommend the use of chemical cleansers, abrasives, furniture polish or wax.
- Shipping & Returns
Standard UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days.
NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Available within the contiguous 48 states
- An extra charge of $26 per address.
- Order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day
- Orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday.
- Monogrammed items take additional days for delivery. A delivery estimate will be quoted on your Payment & Review page.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View our complete Shipping and Delivery.
Eligible items can be returned for a refund of the merchandise value within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items. An original receipt or gift receipt is required.
HOW TO RETURN
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn Kids store for free.
- By Phone - For non-custom furniture and other oversized items, call Customer Service at 1-800-993-4923
- By UPS - print a return label from our Returns Policy page and bring to a UPS location.
ITEMS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment.
- Monogrammed/Personalized items
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
For assistance please contact Customer Service at 1.888.922.4119, 7 days a week, 5:00 am - 9:00 pm (PST). We cannot accept returns on final-sale items ending in .99, monogrammed items or items damaged through normal wear and tear. Made-to-Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Delivery fees are non-refundable.
View our complete Returns Policy.