west elm x pbk Graham Glider & Stationary Ottoman
A smooth, built-in gliding mechanism turns this curvy armchair into the most soothing spot in the house. Made in the USA and GREENGUARD Gold certified, its seat cushion is wrapped in a duck feather blend for extra comfort. Choose from a wide range of fabrics and colors.
HOW IT IS CONSTRUCTED
- Polyester-wrapped flame-retardant-free cushions for a firmer feel.
- No-sag steel sinuous springs provide cushion support.
- Sinuous springs are made from 70% recycled arc metal springs.
- Frame is made with sustainable engineered hardwood certified by SFI (Sustainable Forestry Initiative).
- Cushion is made with 20% soy-based foam. Cushion wrap is made from polyester.
- GREENGUARD Gold Certified. Meets or exceeds stringent chemical emissions standards. Learn more.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Chair glides.
- Chair has a metal base.
- Ottoman is stationary.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- This collection is available upholstered.
- Rigorously tested to meet or exceed the highest safety standards.
- Crafted in America by our own master artisans from local and imported materials.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 30" wide x 39" deep x 42" high
- Back (without cushion): 42" high
- Seat: 24" wide x 19" deep x 21" high
- Seat Cushion: 23" wide x 24" deep x 6" thick
- Arm: 2" wide x 20" deep x 26" high
- Weight: 60 pounds
Graham Stationary Ottoman
- Overall: 24" wide x 19" deep x 20" high
- Weight: 35 pounds
- Blot spills immediately with a clean, colorfast towel or sponge.
- Keep fabric out of direct sunlight and avoid direct heat to prevent fading.
- Lightly brush and vacuum regularly.
- Rotate cushions and vacuum beneath them regularly to equalize wear.
- For base upholstery, use a professional upholstery cleaning service only.