Earn $79.90 (10%) back in rewards* on this item when using your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
Our newest collection takes a cue from antique furniture with its tapered posts, subtle carvings and plush upholstery. Finished by hand with layers of child-safe stain, this collection provides exceptional richness without concealing the natural wood grain. Belgian linen natural fabric gives this supremely crafted crib a soft touch.
HOW IT IS CONSTRUCTED
- Expertly crafted of solid oak wood, oak veneers and MDF (medium density fiberboard), an engineered wood that lends strength and endures over time.
- Hardwood frame is kiln-dried to prevent warping or bowing.
- Graham furniture collection uses a multi-step finish with a textured grain to achieve a natural weathered feel and look.
- Hand-finished and with natural, subtle variations in the wood.
- Mattress platform offers three height options to accommodate your growing baby.
- GREENGUARD Gold Certified. Meets or exceeds stringent chemical emissions standards. Learn more.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Crib is upholstered with Belgian Linen Natural fabric.
- When purchasing a crib, it is strongly recommended to purchase the toddler bed conversion kit at the same time.
- Do not place cribs next to a window, near cords or under heavy objects that could fall into the crib.
- Use only a fitted bottom sheet that is specifically made for crib use (Pottery Barn Kids fitted crib sheets have elastic around the tip and bottom, rather than around the entire edge, for added safety), along with a mattress pad and/or a waterproof pad.
- If you use a blanket, ensure it is tucked around the sides of the crib mattress and covers your baby only up to the chest.
- Do not place decorative pillows, quilts, comforters, sheepskins or stuffed animals in the crib while your baby is sleeping, as they may prevent proper air circulation around your baby’s face.
- When your child is able to pull up to a standing position, you should remove the crib bumper.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Rigorously tested to meet or exceed all required and voluntary safety standards enacted by the US Product Safety Commission, the American Society of Testing Manufacturers and the Canadian Cribs and Cradles Regulations. See our crib safety tips
- To see our entire collection of Graham furniture and learn more, check out our Graham Collection
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 30.5" wide x 55.5" long x 39.5" high
- Height from teething rail to the floor: 39" high
- Clearance to floor: 7" high
- Distance between slats: 2"
- Mattress Platform: 26.25" wide x 51.25" long
- Weight: 125.25 pounds
Toddler Conversion Kit
- Overall: 51.5" long x 14.5" high x 1" thick
- Weight: 13.25 pounds
- Dust often using a clean, soft, dry cloth.
- Blot spills immediately and wipe with a clean, damp cloth.
- We do not recommend the use of chemical cleansers, abrasives or furniture polish.
- Parents should ensure a safe environment for the child by checking regularly to see that every component is properly fastened and securely in place.
- Do not over tighten fasteners, as this may cause distortion or breakage.
- Carefully package all original hardware to protect from loss or damage.
- Store assembly instructions in the envelope attached to the mattress base for future reference.