Graham 4-in-1 Convertible Crib
With its tapered posts, subtle carvings and neutral upholstery, our Graham Collection takes a cue from antique furniture. Finished by hand with layers of child-safe stain, this collection provides exceptional richness without concealing the natural wood grain. Designed to grow with your child from infancy to toddler years to childhood, this piece transforms from a crib to a full size bed so it lasts for years (Conversion Kit sold separately).
HOW IT IS CONSTRUCTED
- Designed to grow with your newborn, these new 4-in-1 converitible cribs will be an investment that lasts for years.
- Expertly crafted of kiln-dried solid oak wood, poplar wood, oak veneers, engineered wood and MDF (medium density fiberboard).
- Hidden bolts and hardware for a smooth and elegant finish.
- Detailed hand finish means the crib wipes clean with no nooks and crannies for buildup.
- Kiln-dried wood helps prevent warping, splitting, cracking and developing mildew.
- The use of veneers results in high-quality furniture with flawless surfaces and consistent color tones.
- Mattress platform is made from metal.
- Toddler conversion kit (sold separately) is crafted from solid oak wood.
- Full size conversion kit (sold separately) is crafted from engineered wood.
- Finish is applied by hand using child-safe water-based paint in Heritage Fog, which provides durability, richness and depth of color to each piece of furniture.
- GREENGUARD Gold Certified. Meets or exceeds stringent chemical emissions standards. Learn more.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Side panels are upholstered in Belgium Linen in natural color.
- Linen woven from Belgian flax is constructed in China. A linen weave is stronger and more lustrous than cotton, which gives the fabric a polished finish while providing durability.
- Mattress platform offers two height options to accommodate your growing baby.
- Easily adapts from crib to cozy toddler bed or full size bed (conversion kit sold separately).
- When purchasing a crib, it is strongly recommended to purchase the conversion kit at the same time.
- Use only a fitted bottom sheet that is specifically made for crib use (Pottery Barn Kids fitted crib sheets have elastic around the tip and bottom, rather than around the entire edge, for added safety), along with a mattress pad and/or a waterproof pad.
- If you use a blanket, ensure it is tucked around the sides of the crib mattress and covers your baby only up to the chest.
- Do not place decorative pillows, quilts, comforters, sheepskins or stuffed animals in the crib while your baby is sleeping, as they may prevent proper air circulation around your baby’s face.
- When your child is able to pull up to a standing position, you should remove the crib bumper.
- Do not place cribs next to a window, near cords or under heavy objects that could fall into the crib.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Crib: 31" wide x 56" long x 49.5" high
- Rigorously tested to meet or exceed all required and voluntary safety standards enacted by the US Product Safety Commission, the American Society of Testing Manufacturers and the Canadian Cribs and Cradles Regulations. See our crib safety tips
- To see our entire collection of Graham furniture and learn more, check out our Graham Collection
CONVERTIBLE CRIB DETAILS
- (1) Crib.
- (2) Toddler bed (conversion kit sold separately).
- (3) Full-sized bed with headboard only (metal bed frame sold separately).
- (4) Full-sized complete bed with headboard, footboard and siderails (full bed conversion kit sold separately).
Graham 4-in-1 crib converts in the following options:
Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 31" wide x 56" long x 47.5" high (for back) and 39.5" high from teething rail
- Side Panel (2): 27" wide x 32" high x 2" thick
- Clearance to floor: 7" high
- Distance between slats: 2.5"
- Mattress Platform: 51" wide x 27" deep x 1" thick
- Adjustable Heights for Mattress Platform: 8.5" lowest; 11" highest
- Weight: 119 pounds
Toddler Conversion Kit
- Overall: 55.5" long x 28" high x 2" thick
- Guardrail Opening: 21" wide
- Weight: 12.25 pounds
Full Size Bed Conversion Kit
- Overall: 56" wide x 79" long x 47.5" high
- Siderails: 75" long x 6" wide x 1" thick
- Slats: 54" long x 2" high x 1" thick
- Number of Slats: 12
- Distance from top of slats to top of side rail: 3.5" high
- Dust often using a clean, soft, dry cloth.
- Blot spills immediately, and wipe with a clean, damp cloth.
- We do not recommend the use of chemical cleansers, abrasives or furniture polish.
- Parents should ensure a safe environment for the child by checking regularly to see that every component is properly fastened and securely in place.
- Do not over tighten fasteners, as this may cause distortion or breakage.
- Carefully package all original hardware to protect from loss or damage.
- Store assembly instructions in the envelope attached to the mattress base for future reference.
Shipping & Returns
Standard UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days.
NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Available within the contiguous 48 states
- An extra charge of $26 per address.
- Order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day
- Orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday.
- Monogrammed items take additional days for delivery. A delivery estimate will be quoted on your Payment & Review page.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View our complete Shipping and Delivery.
Eligible items can be returned for a refund of the merchandise value within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items. An original receipt or gift receipt is required.
HOW TO RETURN
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn Kids store for free.
- By Phone - For non-custom furniture and other oversized items, call Customer Service at 1-800-993-4923
- By UPS - print a return label from our Returns Policy page and bring to a UPS location.
ITEMS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment.
- Monogrammed/Personalized items
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
For assistance please contact Customer Service at 1.888.922.4119, 7 days a week, 5:00 am - 9:00 pm (PST). We cannot accept returns on final-sale items ending in .99, monogrammed items or items damaged through normal wear and tear. Made-to-Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Delivery fees are non-refundable.
View our complete Returns Policy.
Graham 4-in-1 Convertible Crib
|Graham 4-in-1 Convertible Crib, Heritage Fog, Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery||$1,199 Limited Time Offer $899||$0|